Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We Get To The Play Off Final At Wembley? Yes Or No Answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me that you get a thread requesting an answer, posters respond and then other posters have a go at them just for giving an answer they didn't give
    Anyway, I think Deeps succinctly put the case of the mindset of many a QPR fan.
    By way of an eg, turned up to work today after some leave, met my man utd mate (surprisingly a utd fan from Manchester ),
    Manc - he says how was your time off?
    Me - ok
    Manc - how was the game against Millwall?
    Me - we were s***
    Manc - in the play offs though
    Me - still s***, remind me though whatever I do that I must get my st seat for the playoff by Wednesday
    Manc- will do
    As we were talking, Mr Chelsea fan walks past "did you see us yesterday blah blah we were brilliant, could be a great week when we beat Athletico"....

Me & Manc look at each other, both thinking the same thing ...was he at Anfield....will he be at the Madrid game....or sitting in a pub in pimlico

In those few minutes, Manc knew the score between being QPR and being Chelsea ...

Comment

I like that

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Sorry for being a pessimist, but we just don't do cup football. No.
        It's not cup game.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Some of the comments on this thread and others are truly shocking. Quite a number of fans have already thrown in the towel, but add their little get out clauses and excuses by saying 'hope I'm wrong' or, 'would love to be proved wrong'.

How can you cheer on the team if you're already resigned to defeat? We don't even know who we're going to play yet, and a number of you have already given up. Amazing!!!

I think we will get there.
          Exactly. I wonder how Reading and Wigan fans feel about it as well.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We will cruise easily. Watch and enjoy. Bring your tanning oil.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Is it that hard to vote ''yes' or 'no'. What does youre heart think, there is no farking 'dont know' option .
              When I run a poll, I try to cover all options. There have been other polls I don't vote in if they are not there. I 've read other posters saying the same. As regards your poll, of course I hope we do, but at the same time, all of us know that we don't know which QPR team will turn up, the clueless one or the get at them one.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                When I run a poll, I try to cover all options. There have been other polls I don't vote in if they are not there. I 've read other posters saying the same. As regards your poll, of course I hope we do, but at the same time, all of us know that we don't know which QPR team will turn up, the clueless one or the get at them one.
                Thats what this is all about, you are the poll obsessive and are just trying to ruin this one. Yes , No, Dont Know, I Would Rather Not Vote As Im Shy. Etc and blah blah blah, its yes or no or keep quiet.

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Genius of messageboard comedy.

Comment

I am totally immune to flattery.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        It's not cup game.
                        Well in fairness it is as the play offs are a knock out competition

Comment

It's not cup game.
                          Its knock out football with a cup at the end of the tournament
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It's not cup game.
                            Theres a semi final, a final at Wembley and a trophy for the winner....cup competition in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Theres a semi final, a final at Wembley and a trophy for the winner....cup competition in my book!
                              Same. Its like the European cup but we are already in the semi finals.

Comment

The honest answer - which I know will make me unpopular - is that I'm not THAT bothered. Sure, I want us to go up and will raise a glass if we do and I will probably also raise a mournful glass if we don't. But don't feel that connected with the club or the football to dwell too long either way. Odd when I think back to how happy I felt in 2011 and 1983 and how miserable I felt whenever it was that we all made that long journey back from Cardiff.

Comment

Working...
                                X