Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
    Hardly, he was owned by a prem club previous to joining us, played 0 games for Spurs. Was out of contract, having been on loan to Birmingham & Blackpool
    don't be pedantic or stato will get the hump.

Comment

• Linked with Pritchard & Bodvarsson - http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...adi-bodvarsson

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
        Linked with Pritchard & Bodvarsson - http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...adi-bodvarsson
        What did I say!!!! What a signing that would be

Comment

• QPR want Pritchard and Iceland striker Bodvarsson (West London Sport)
          http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...adi-bodvarsson
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            QPR want Pritchard and Iceland striker Bodvarsson (West London Sport)
            http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...adi-bodvarsson
            Added.
            Put Pritchard as a striker cos that's what Dave Mac said but he can also play on the flank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Added.
              Put Pritchard as a striker cos that's what Dave Mac said but he can also play on the flank.
              As Nik says, Pritchard is an AM and Bodvasson is a striker. It looks like that's what Dave Mac meant in the article.

Comment

• Oh thought he meant striker who plays on the wing as well.

Comment

Oh thought he meant striker who plays on the wing as well.
                  Bodvarson also plays RW.

Pritchard also plays RM & LM

Comment

• Versatile. Get them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Who thinks we will bring in a couple of loans? Alex Pritchard anyone?
                      Shout that Fordy.

Comment

• Local journo really talking Rangers up

Sean Gallagher
                        ‏@seangallagher9
                        Be surprised if QPR do sign Pritchard. A lot of Championship interest in him and personally think he can do a lot better than Rangers #QPR

Personally think he'll want to sign for promotion chasing side......

Comment

Local journo really talking Rangers up

Sean Gallagher
                          ‏@seangallagher9
                          Be surprised if QPR do sign Pritchard. A lot of Championship interest in him and personally think he can do a lot better than Rangers #QPR

Personally think he'll want to sign for promotion chasing side......
                          Bit of a knob that geeza. He just copy's what Dave Mc says just words it different. Never comes out with his own transfer news

Comment

• More rumours about Aarron Pierre in the locals today.

Comment

More rumours about Aarron Pierre in the locals today.
                              Definitely not a priority unless Caulker or Onuoha are on their way out.

Comment

Hardly, he was owned by a prem club previous to joining us, played 0 games for Spurs. Was out of contract, having been on loan to Birmingham & Blackpool
                                Ahh yea because pritchard's played so much for a prem side... 4 appearances in the prem totalling to 73 minutes... this guy is too big for us clearly...
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X