Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Macheda?
    He was supposedly meant to be a striker,think he was with us under warnock when in the prem. Scored a good goal for man utd & was meant to be the next best thing...he clearly wasn't!!

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      He was supposedly meant to be a striker,think he was with us under warnock when in the prem. Scored a good goal for man utd & was meant to be the next best thing...he clearly wasn't!!
      His goals won Utd the title that season but yeah he failed drastically. Italians.have never done very well at qpr. Pellicori was pretty useless. He got banned for match fixing I. 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Couple of right moody young uns as well hove mate. Will Keane and the other two who I can't remember their names, striker and defender I think.
        Yeah fair enough mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          How many have we made? The only ones I can think of were players past their prime
          Macheda, Keane, Fabio (who I thought was absolute gash) off the top of my head are 3 recent shite signings from them, none past their prime.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Fabio was solid enough and just needed coaching something we have lacked in last few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Macheda, Keane, Fabio (who I thought was absolute gash) off the top of my head are 3 recent shite signings from them, none past their prime.
              Yeah they slipped my mind. Probably cos they were only loans and macheda and Keane weren't starters. Tbf though most signings we've made in that period were gash

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Yeah they slipped my mind. Probably cos they were only loans and macheda and Keane weren't starters. Tbf though most signings we've made in that period were gash
                Sheffield Utd turned down bid for Che Adams from unnamed Championship club, wonder if that was us?

Comment

• Burnley got that Icelandic winger from Charlton for 2.5 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by borehamwood r View Post
                    Sheffield Utd turned down bid for Che Adams from unnamed Championship club, wonder if that was us?
                    It was Birmingham. Bid was £1 mill

Comment

• Konch signs for the Gills
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Don't suppose there's any chance it was QPR who bid for Johnny Russell?

Comment

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
                          Don't suppose there's any chance it was QPR who bid for Johnny Russell?
                          Would love it if it was us. Would suit the pressing game

Comment

• Ross Mccormack hasn't travelled with Fulham to their Portugal training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Ross Mccormack hasn't travelled with Fulham to their Portugal training camp.
                              Exclusive: Norwich lead chase for Fulham striker McCormack
                              See more at
                              http://www.teamtalk.com/news/norwich...iker-mccormack

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Would love it if it was us. Would suit the pressing game
                                Wouldn't he just, real pest, Mackie like but better goal scorer

Comment

Working...
                                X