• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Coady ?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...r-coady-linked

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Ahh yea because pritchard's played so much for a prem side... 4 appearances in the prem totalling to 73 minutes... this guy is too big for us clearly...
      No but I just read Levy is demanding 9m for him and that's to big for us or anybody else come to that

Comment

• Bodvarson is an interesting player. He can play in the Polter role, in a 4-4-2-formation and on the right wing. Not at the same time, but like another poster on here mentioned; quite versatile..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          No but I just read Levy is demanding 9m for him and that's to big for us or anybody else come to that
          I'm sure with the links we have, we must be able to strike a decent deal... Maybe a loan with option to buy next year at a lower value than 9 mil and a loan fee to boot.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Yep not a very compromising man is Levy. You never know though, he might do hp payments for us.
            At 200% interest

Comment

• Transfer News Live @LiveTransferNew
              Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday and QPR are all interested in signing Wolves midfielder Conor Coady #nufc #swfc #qpr
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• FL92Transfer @FL92Transfer
                Lille striker Yassine Benzia is being pursued by both Wolves and QPR for a season long loan

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  No longer on this link

See

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...-radar-4139741

I think there is probably too much competition for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    FL92Transfer @FL92Transfer
                    Lille striker Yassine Benzia is being pursued by both Wolves and QPR for a season long loan
                    If this is true, he'd be a great addition. From what I recall, the boy had so much potential at Lyon. Versatile in attacking positions (can play both wings and striker) and is very comfortable on the ball. Will bring a new dimension to our play with him.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• According to reports in Portugal, Wolves are set to sign Liverpool target Anderson Talisca from Benfica for €25m.
                      Footballs completely gone. GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        If this is true, he'd be a great addition. From what I recall, the boy had so much potential at Lyon. Versatile in attacking positions (can play both wings and striker) and is very comfortable on the ball. Will bring a new dimension to our play with him.
                        Never heard of the fella. Any stats on him from last season?
                        Goals, apps, assists etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          According to reports in Portugal, Wolves are set to sign Liverpool target Anderson Talisca from Benfica for €25m.
                          Footballs completely gone. GONE
                          No way - that would be mental.

Mind you didn't they get taken over by some Chinese consortium?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            No way - that would be mental.

Mind you didn't they get taken over by some Chinese consortium?
                            Yeah apparently 4th richest in England now

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Yeah apparently 4th richest in England now
                              Doesn't matter if they're 4th richest, how the absolute fark are they signing someone as good as this kid on any money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Never heard of the fella. Any stats on him from last season?
                                Goals, apps, assists etc etc
                                Yea, he was at Lille last season and scored 5 goals in 17 starts and 8 sub appearances totalling 1345 minutes, so around a goal every 3 games time wise which is pretty good. Bear in mind that he didn't score playing as a sub and it's even more impressive. Didn't get any assists but Lille don't score very much anyway (39 goals last season which is poor for a club)

Comment

Working...
                                X