Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Yeah does seem strange we are offering less than a million for their star player after getting promotion plus he's only 24.
    Could it be that the club are sticking in these bids knowing full well it wont be accepted, but at the same time it sends out a message to other clubs that we're no longer paying over the odds. If that is what's going on here then I like it. Smart. Might #### off Metz, but lets be honest, how often do we have dealings with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Could it be that the club are sticking in these bids knowing full well it wont be accepted, but at the same time it sends out a message to other clubs that we're no longer paying over the odds. If that is what's going on here then I like it. Smart. Might #### off Metz, but lets be honest, how often do we have dealings with them.
      I think the club needs to be realistic with who they are targeting and their value. Just seems a waste of time in identifying a target but then not offering anywhere near their current market value. If we are only prepared to pay naff all for players then we need to be more realistic with the type of quality we are after.

Not saying we should throw £ around for the sake of it but find it frustrating that we seem to gave gone to far the other way and are not going to get the quality in needed to compete.

Comment

• West Brom bid £4m for Phillips: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...matt-phillips/

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          I think the club needs to be realistic with who they are targeting and their value. Just seems a waste of time in identifying a target but then not offering anywhere near their current market value. If we are only prepared to pay naff all for players then we need to be more realistic with the type of quality we are after.

Not saying we should throw £ around for the sake of it but find it frustrating that we seem to gave gone to far the other way and are not going to get the quality in needed to compete.
          What a disparaging view of the capability of the clubs professionalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            What a disparaging view of the capability of the clubs professionalism.
            Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

Great post. I think king les may be a bit deluded with regard to player values.

So far 3 bids made.... all have been rejected. Also did he not want 10 mil for philips last year.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The polish fella who we have been linked with is apparently having a medical today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  The polish fella who we have been linked with is apparently having a medical today.
                  Sauce mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                    Sauce mate?
                    Will put up the tweet in half hour. Just on my way home. Cannot copy paste on this dam phone

Comment

• Margaret Chłopaś announced on Twitter that the 24 -year-old will not fly with the team Besnik Hasiego training camp in Austria , but will go to medical tests for Queens Park Rangers . The club from London won the last tournament in 12th place in the Premier League table base .
                      Ariel Borysiuk is to join the training with a new team since Thursday . Previously, most likely sign a contract .
                      In the 2015/2016 edition of the 24 -year-old midfielder played in 33 meetings Ekstraklasa ( in the colors of Lechia Gdańsk and Legia Warszawa ) , scoring two goals.

Ok. Lifted this from warnockreport site.

Comment

• I hope he knows we are not in prem league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Margaret Chłopaś announced on Twitter that the 24 -year-old will not fly with the team Besnik Hasiego training camp in Austria , but will go to medical tests for Queens Park Rangers . The club from London won the last tournament in 12th place in the Premier League table base .
                          Ariel Borysiuk is to join the training with a new team since Thursday . Previously, most likely sign a contract .
                          In the 2015/2016 edition of the 24 -year-old midfielder played in 33 meetings Ekstraklasa ( in the colors of Lechia Gdańsk and Legia Warszawa ) , scoring two goals.

Ok. Lifted this from warnockreport site.
                          Cheers mate

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                            Cheers mate
                            Passed medical

st signing incoming, sorry about the translation....

Legia Warszawa and English Queens Park Rangers FC have reached an agreement on the transfer of midfielder Ariel Borysiuk - announced the official website of Polish club " Legia.com ."
                            Clubs agreed on the details of the transfer of 24 -year-old player . After he passes the medical tests will be player Queens Park

Comment

• Strange signing, but he will ofcourse get my fully support from day 1.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Strange signing, but he will ofcourse get my fully support from day 1.
                                What's strange about this potential signing?

Comment

Working...
                                X