No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Brooks from sheff utd can go for 10-12 million after one half decent season then Luongo's value shouldnt be far off that amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      if Brooks from sheff utd can go for 10-12 million after one half decent season then Luongo's value shouldnt be far off that amount.
      Agree.......Posters saying we got 3 for Smithies, is not a gauge. Smithies is worth double that, best keeper outside the prem.
      We apparently were in a weak position because of our financial situation, or a get out clause.
      But imo we were mugs.
      But Mass is an int, had a helluva season and someone's pointed out 2 years left. We should be asking for & getting at least £10 mill.
      Which tbh is chicken feed in the prem.
      Now I know we are in the same financial position, but Mass is an outfield player & a step up from Smithies

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Agree.......Posters saying we got 3 for Smithies, is not a gauge. Smithies is worth double that, best keeper outside the prem.
        We apparently were in a weak position because of our financial situation, or a get out clause.
        But imo we were mugs.
        But Mass is an int, had a helluva season and someone's pointed out 2 years left. We should be asking for & getting at least £10 mill.
        Which tbh is chicken feed in the prem.
        Now I know we are in the same financial position, but Mass is an outfield player & a step up from Smithies
        Good god never a step up from Smithies Dave from game one Smithies has been our most consistent player Luongo only started playing last season at any consistant level

Comment

• But he had great stats and can easily see more improvement in him. He's still young and the right players around him will only enhance that. The season before last he played far too deep and was much better last season because he probably knew he could depend on Scowens to hold his position more. So allowed him to be more of a floater behind Freeman. With the way money is being thrown about in the prem for average championship players he could well go for big money. Others do so why not him. Even though I'd prefer to keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Good god never a step up from Smithies Dave from game one Smithies has been our most consistent player Luongo only started playing last season at any consistant level
            He's a current full international that's the step up i'm getting at mate, in terms of money we can & should expect more for him.
            I agree selling Smithies was a terrible decision, and we could see that in points dropped

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              But he had great stats and can easily see more improvement in him. He's still young and the right players around him will only enhance that. The season before last he played far too deep and was much better last season because he probably knew he could depend on Scowens to hold his position more. So allowed him to be more of a floater behind Freeman. With the way money is being thrown about in the prem for average championship players he could well go for big money. Others do so why not him. Even though I'd prefer to keep him.
              Yeah good points, and if a player is in demand then he's also worth more.
              And I seem to remember hearing more interest than just Villa.
              I'll be happy if he stays

Comment

• QPR players estimated value by local paper....Luongo in their opinion is valued at £6mill

https://www.football.london/queens-p...-news-14834743

A player that is constantly and imo surprisingly hammered on here Freeman, value estimate? £5mill

Comment

• #ReadingFC along with #NFFC, #QPR, #DCFC and #BrentfordFC are monitoring ex-#MUFC academy attacking midfielder Tosin Kehinde. Manchester United expect £500k compensation for his development for him to sign with a Championship club.http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28384
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Aiden Flint went to Middlesboro for £7m. If a two bob defender is £7m then we should be able to command a bit more for the Outback Iniesta

Comment

• have we had tosin kehinde yet???

apparently, it's between us, derby, brentford, forest, reading and, um, barcelona...

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/de...or-midfielder/

Comment

• Yeah its on another thread i think

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Yeah its on another thread i think
                          No. 472 above, but Klonk's attachment gives further details.

Comment

• Out of our depth with this one.....he won't be coming here

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              have we had tosin kehinde yet???

apparently, it's between us, derby, brentford, forest, reading and, um, barcelona...

£500k and has never played in the first team. Sounds a tad familiar........

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                                have we had tosin kehinde yet???

Club just want him for letters on hero shirts,
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X