X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Im just saying they can still be training hard, but there finishing is beyond ridiculas for chances and shots created, asin obviously its not good enough, its hard to believe and its most games aswell
    if training consisted of more than just running up and down hills, we may have scored a couple today

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Its got nothing to do with a display of tactical and managerial incompetance at all if we`ve created loads of chances and the players havnt taken any is it? another formation could of created far less and still no end product! the part you dont seem to get, going on about being tactically naive, the players are to blame simple as that, but obviously arent working hard enough in there training regarding shooting finishing etc!

Don’t be fooled by the shots stat as a only two or three were proper opportunities because the system we play don’t allow us to create proper guilt edged chances. Today’s efforts were mostly long distance which went high and wide

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. If they are not working hard enough in training why is the manager picking them? Them being picked is not their fault.
    Im just saying they can still be training hard, but there finishing is beyond ridiculas for chances and shots created, asin obviously its not good enough, its hard to believe and its most games aswell

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Imagine how many we would of lost by if we played them with nine men.
    Thank fark the gump twins are out eh.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    Holloway is untouchable...fernandes knows no manager of any ilk will come to this circus,hence Holloway getting the job,clowns united!!
    Your spot on this job is now a poison chalice, with our board and an inept DOF in charge that descent managers wont work under. We ain’t getting anyone descent now, if the clown and his accomplices aren’t gone soon league 1 football beckons.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    For a middle aged bloke he got staying power.most of you can only dream about in your 20 secs

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    Or maybe they are All just complete Dog Turd?
    Well its a good point when they keep firing bleeding blanks all the time

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Pinkie. If they are not working hard enough in training why is the manager picking them? Them being picked is not their fault.

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    Its got nothing to do with a display of tactical and managerial incompetance at all if we`ve created loads of chances and the players havnt taken any is it? another formation could of created far less and still no end product! the part you dont seem to get, going on about being tactically naive, the players are to blame simple as that, but obviously arent working hard enough in there training regarding shooting finishing etc!
    Or maybe they are All just complete Dog Turd?

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    Jimmy Saville is good with bringing kids on,How about him?
    Classy. N0nce jokes.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Sorry mate, but that is an excuse I do not buy for one second.

Firstly, records are there to be broken.

Secondly, it's a totally unprofessional and unacceptable mentality to approach any competitive game with.

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical and managerial incompetence.
    LOL, it's not an excuse, it's an actual fact.
    Don't get me wrong, it truly grinds me to see us constantly dropping out of the cup in the early rounds year after year; I don't believe for one second that Ollie or the team approached this game with a mentality to lose.

Just because I am not making up names for the players & staff, doesn't mean I don't hurt as much when we lose.

I agree records are to be broken, & hopefully one day we will break the record & progress in a cup competition; but I am not going to go into meltdown mode whenever we exit the cup in the early rounds.
    Never for one second have I said or hinted that I would let Ollie off the hook for some of the dismal performances we have had to endure.
    Unfortunately, I truly don't know who would want to come in & take over this mess.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

Secondly, it's a totally unprofessional and unacceptable mentality to approach any competitive game with.

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical and managerial incompetence.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Something on facebook about their scummy fans giving vile abuse to a 14 year old Rs girl all game. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical incompetence.
    When I say we don't do cups I am joking, with a near 1st team we created enough chances to win!

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    Do you really think grooming kids in the Championship is going to keep us up?
    Who knows,I'm really passed caring.
    Total basket case of a so called club,Shambles from top to the very bottom.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X