Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lymehoop
    replied
    I see the genius who masterminded our usual early exit from the cup has been given the boot

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I didn't see the match but from what I listened to and reading reports I can't say I disagree with much of what he said!

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    "The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head".....

So he knows what a cross is, then.
    Maybe he was playing wing back at the time and the idea stuck with him.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    "The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head".....

I guess it's his signature.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    He does make fair point about putting team out to win game however counter argument is the team is sent out in same formation and with same tactics with which we have struggled so half a job done

Comments do read like he is aware and being influenced by outside views not sure if that’s good or bad

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    knobheads 6 reasons for losing (which none were his fault) can be read here.............

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...asons-08012017

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    latest comments from knobhead............. reads like he is cracking up.

QPR’s dismal record in the FA Cup continued on Saturday when they yet again made an immediate exit from the competition against lower-division opposition.

The 1-0 defeat at home to League One side MK Dons came despite Ian Holloway picking virtually his strongest team.

ADVERTISING

And the Rangers manager was keen to stress that this time the cup loss could not put down to fielding a weakened line-up – and that not all the club’s cup woes over the last couple of decades have involved him.

“It ain’t me, is it? It ain’t always me, is it? The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head.

“You could tell by the team I picked I wanted to win it. This time people can’t point the finger at me and say ‘He changed too many of the team’.”

Holloway gave plenty of possible factors that were to blame. Six in all.

west london sport

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Georges Santos........just hearing the name makes me shudder. That period where Ollie was picking him up front was one of the bleakest times I can remember as a QPR fan.
    wouldn't put it past ollie resigning him in the window even at his age

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Hits I had to fix that for you, I was getting neck ache reading it

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    there you go. its the players fault and the fans fault for not turning up.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Hollowhead refuses to take the blame

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Only player I have ever given dogs abuse to during game was Michael Meaker and that was because he was well S hit

If he came on pitch as forever Rs reckon I would still boo

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Those players criticised ought take on the responsibility of proving us wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    No, and I think you know that I wasnt suggesting that.
    If you was 15 years old, then fair play. But the majority making up names are adults and no doubt some have kids of their own.
    Remember we are supposed to be the 12th man, it can work both ways. Lost count how many young players have lost confidence when getting abuse.
    Apologies if my post made you believe that that was what I was getting at.
    Bill, if you want to continue, please do it via PM, I'm sure most on here are not interested in us bickering back and forth at each other. Would also be interesting to see how you and I would get along if you don't have an audience.
    These are your words, not mine...............

As we have said many times, players and club employees read this forum, and I am sure when some players see the names they are being called by supporters of the club they represent, it probably doesn't inspire them to go out there and give 100%.

To me, that reads like your suggesting that comments about certain players on here are affecting their preformance on the pitch.
    what gives me that impression is when you said "players and employees read this forum"

agree with you that on matchday, at the ground, we sheer on all players during the game.

other than that, whatever you think your post implies, we will have to agree to disagree.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X