Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    We don't do Cups!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    No, it's you who's the tool mate if you can't see the bleeding obvious. It's nowt to do with "buying every player he needs". It's about not playing a system he doesn't have the players for - and playing one he DOES have them for.
    And just a obvious maybe he doesnt want to play to our strength which seems to be crossing it for smith all the time, thats a obvious plan b, thats why what youre sayings funny as can imagine the rubbish he`d get for launching it to smith all the time & no plan b lol

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    61 games, 7 clean sheets.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    FFS

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I really couldnt give a monkeys brights tbh, its like a board full of premature all the time hopefully ollie will show a few, too much disrespect considering its our team
    Disrespect? The bloke is an utter tool. Should be walking this game. Underperforming yet again.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Disgrace

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I read on the website that if you have an oversea's QPR+, the comms is free for you today.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Oh dear!

Ollie Ollie Ollie out out out

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Great.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    No, it's you who's the tool mate if you can't see the bleeding obvious. It's nowt to do with "buying every player he needs". It's about not playing a system he doesn't have the players for - and playing one he DOES have them for.
    Give it a rest stan, you should of got into management by the sounds of youre expert analysis all the time mate

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    What a f uck up Scowen then Hall Sunday league

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    farking kants

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Ollie has had a brain fart

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Well, many think you are but I think you're entitled to your opinion, even if we disagree.
    I really couldnt give a monkeys brights tbh, its like a board full of premature all the time hopefully ollie will show a few, too much disrespect considering its our team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X