X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I didn't see the match today but it sounds like many of our losses, no touch in front of goal and at least one defensive blunder causing us to concede, that's not the system, as for player selection, I'm not sure what I would change, playing all youth is a fools game in this division IMHO!
    as said earlier don’t be fooled by stat we never created any proper opportunities they were all pot shots from distance not chances where we have opened up side and missed chance

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    different system, different tactics, different selection of players. Non of that costs money but the current person in charge has a reluctance to try and of that
    Sorry westy but we`ve not got a super strong squad so i really dont think any great changes like you suggest will make a massive difference! but if i was manager id certainly play differently, but i love strike partnerships wingers etc, but the games changed to a possession game these days & all or alot of them think its the way forward, i dont at all westy

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    different system, different tactics, different selection of players. Non of that costs money but the current person in charge has a reluctance to try and of that
    I didn't see the match today but it sounds like many of our losses, no touch in front of goal and at least one defensive blunder causing us to concede, that's not the system, as for player selection, I'm not sure what I would change, playing all youth is a fools game in this division IMHO!

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I'm now finally convinced Jimmy is the better manager.
    Been saying this since the day Ollie was appointed mate. Is what it is though. We need to either grow a pair, get shot and get either Garry Monk or Paul Clement in now, or stick with him, hope we stay up, and make a change in May

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Now stop drinking that Czech beer, please.
    LOL........... I need more reading about that result.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    We had the same outrage after every loss with JFH!
    I was outraged than most. But Ollie is clearly not up to the job.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Now stop drinking that Czech beer, please.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    You just seem to intelligence wins by the way you talk, asin you are wrong pinkie i know attitude! just because you think if we change to wingers all our goalscoring problems are going to end! ive already said to you what are you going to do with youre change to wingers and we`re getting overrun and bossed in midfield? presuming youre wingers dont help out defensively!
    Yeah. It's really working nicely at present, isn't it? Terrific. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    it’s not actually up for debate. Not great but better of the two

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    We had the same outrage after every loss with JFH!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Once again you respond with ad hominem and straw men whenever arguments are presented that you have no answer to. If I am arrogant, then you are either a WUM or living in a total fantasy land. As for what I would do about the team issues, I and countless others have presented that case thousands of times now, so try trawling back through it all for some answers.
    You just seem to think intelligence wins by the way you talk, asin you are wrong pinkie i know attitude! just because you think if we change to wingers all our goalscoring problems are going to end! ive already said to you what are you going to do with youre change to wingers and we`re getting overrun and bossed in midfield? presuming youre wingers dont help out defensively!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I am desperate for him to well also as I was for all of our managers, I was excited about the JFH appointment and look how that turned out, how about we bring Sparky back when he is sacked? This is not an excuse but Ollie is having to play by the new reality of FFP and has inherited a very poor squad, it won't be easy for anyone to keep this side up, I just don't see how anyone is going to get much more out of this pile of rubbish if we do make a change, frankly I just don't trust LF or TF, they have created this mess!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Why am i defending him blindly westy? ive already said its not good enough today, he picked a team most was pleased with and yet the team hasnt turned up again, what more can be said, so you think its ok our midfielders and everyone else can have so many pops at goal from wherever & thats ok non are scoring regardless of formations!
    Because you making the same excuses you have been making for well over a year mate. Don’t blame players ask questions of the manager

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    On the match never thought we were that bad other then the final third. We were the dominant side and other then a calamity of errors (it’s not just Ned who makes them which result in goals - please note some posters) they were never going to score

Our achillies heal is however the manager and his obsession with 532 and square pegs in round holes. Playing a div1 outfit and we have five at the back!!!!!!! Show some intent go 442 or three up top but no let’s play system which has failed us since last season

I’ve seen us play worse this season by some distance, if honest, but there was no other game plan today other then to stick steadfast to the normal failing system

Leave a comment:

Working...
X