X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    Holloway admitting he was tactically out done by oppo manager....no surprise there then. A fking bin bag could out do that useless karnt.
    like everyone bar pinke has been saying for months, he is no better than a league 1/2 manager at best.

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    Nigel clough v Ian Holloway next week
    Could be very embarrassing for our Ian,I'd still expect him to be in a job even if we lose to the mighty Burton albion.

Leave a comment:

• norfolk ranger
    replied
    Holloway admitting he was tactically out done by oppo manager....no surprise there then. A fking bin bag could out do that useless karnt.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    Ollie throwing Hall and Scowen under the bus for their blunders that set up their goal!
    yep, if its not the fans, weather, referee, pitch, its the players.................

this week, take a bow scowen and hall.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Pinkie is a thatcherright.he not for turning

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Ollie throwing Hall and Scowen under the bus for their blunders that set up their goal!

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Pi kie. I admire your loyalty to Holloway but right now mate the man is a liability

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Just a few counter-arguments for you:

The following teams have all beaten us recently, and they all play with 4 at the back, wingers and NO wingbacks:

Preston: 4-2-3-1
    MK Dons: 4-4-2
    Leeds: 4-2-3-1
    Millwall: 4-4-2
    Forest: 4-2-3-1
    Villa: 4-4-1-1
    Derby: 4-2-3-1
    This. You breathe by inhaling and exhaling. Everyone bar Ollie, Birch and Pinkie knows that.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. Watch Pawel as an out and out right winger then watch the shadow that he is now and that will tell you all you need to know.
    I know exactly what he can do 73, you dont need to tell me that mate, im giving up now as worn out, im just as unhappy as everyone else

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Good striker and a different playing system and we would be decent. With current playing system we would also need two wing backs.
    Yeah even this system im on about two wingbacks and a striker, but think two strikers and use furlong, but wouldnt be against changing formation, but at some point the players have to take chances

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Pinkie. Watch Pawel as an out and out right winger then watch the shadow that he is now and that will tell you all you need to know.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Did i put that? no i said as always have, we`re a few players short of a good team!
    Which will have to coach themselves during matches. That`s no easy task, if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Not filling their boots, but changing to a system like one of the above examples would certainly improve their chances ratio, given the aerial abilities of Smith, Sylla and Wheeler.
    Well id try it if i was manager, but after seeing these players hitting alot of blanks it does make you wonder if theyve got it in them

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Did i put that? no i said as always have, we`re a few players short of a good team!
    Good striker and a different playing system and we would be decent. With current playing system we would also need two wing backs.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Wing back caused him to lose form and he was asked to play there by the manager
    Yeah maybe but hes got the licence to go forward, has a very good engine, so i cant really see it being exactly why hes lost his mojo tbh 73, but who knows, i know im worn out, cant stick up for poor performances tbh and the riot act has goto be read but as you said where do you start when its most of the team & the first team!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X