No announcement yet.

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love reading the match threads after the game, some hammer and chisels (tools) on here. The negativity from some is hilarious, treat yourselves to a home game at W12 in the new year
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      What a muggy comment. As if anything is that "certain" in football.

That wasn't my point either. You said "being 15th in December doesn't count for anything" which I pointed out was completely untrue, and the reasons for it.

Which many here have disagreed with you over, giving several reasons why. Harry played his part in the win just as the whole team did. Hoilett did well when he came on as did Niko for the tiring Bobby. Our play moved up a gear after the substitutions so Harry deserves full credit for that.
      So you expect us not to get battered at Arsenal?

It doesn't count for anything - Leicester in 20th could still stay up, and us in 15th could still go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post

It doesn't count for anything - Leicester in 20th could still stay up, and us in 15th could still go down.
        No beef mate, but if you support rangers you should be ecstatic tonight, that game was brilliant. If you were there i swear you wouldn't be this down, the atmosphere and belief in them players was unbelievable. Try enjoying one of our biggest and most important ever comebacks, it feels so good if you just let it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          No beef mate, but if you support rangers]you should be ecstatic tonight, that game was brilliant. If you were there i swear you wouldn't be this down, the atmosphere and belief in them players was unbelievable. Try enjoying one of our biggest and most important ever comebacks, it feels so good if you just let it.
          Fair post, but my loyalty to QPR isn't in question.
          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-12-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• If you were a miner surrey, you would be the carlsburg of miners, keep diggin son.

Comment

Strange as it may seem to you, I dont believe its a foregone conclusion that we've lost a week before the game's even been played.

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              It doesn't count for anything
              Wrong again, it counts for a lot. 17 points on the board and counting to be precise...

Comment

• Over the past 3 weeks we've won the games that mattered. Leicester, Burnley & West Brom at home. Not that Arsenal away is unimportant, but the next game that 'matters' is Palace on 28th. If I were 'Arry I'd give a fair few a rest on Boxing Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Strange as it may seem to you, I dont believe its a foregone conclusion that we've lost a week before the game's even been played.

Wrong again, it counts for a lot. 17 points on the board and counting to be precise...
                  Fine, but that wasn't what I asked.

You were also talking specifically about league position as opposed to points on the board.

Comment

Don't be such a condescending ####. I wasn't the only one.
                    Correct, you weren't the only one, but you put your c0ck on the block and you were the most vocal.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Correct, you weren't the only one, but you put your c0ck on the block and you were the most vocal.
                      Largely due to most people focusing on my comments and inexplicably ignoring everyone else's. Others said that we were atrocious, pathetic, a crock of sh*t and that Harry should #### off (worse than anything I posted)....I didn't see you digging them out.
                      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 21-12-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        Ha ha, love this.
                        that and the aids one.....classic.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Christ almighty after that comeback, Hitman, you'd best be celebate for quite some time......

Joking aside that five minutes after going two down was the worst five minutes of the season so far.

Forgot about that comment. oh well, better get down to the gp on monday morning.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            that and the aids one.....classic.
                            i will have double cream on my slice please.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                            X