Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    and still complaining about our manager i suspect
    Only if he deserves it. I'm not a big fan of showing blind faith like some on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      Not really. I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.
      sorry but who exactly is..."giving it large"???? most are just happy for rangers tonight and you are talking about us getting battered next week?? if your this bad this week you'd better get someone round to measure you up before boxing day....just incase.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• 1967 all over again. Great win. Come on you Rrrrrrrrrrrr's.

Comment

Not really. I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.
          The only person larging anything is you and your ridiculous petty hatred of the manager that has, since he had a whole season, done what he set out to achieve
          and all you do is post harry out after 20 mins.....I know you feel silly...but best to just laugh it off

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            sorry but who exactly is..."giving it large"???? most are just happy for rangers tonight and you are talking about us getting battered next week?? if your this bad this week you'd better get someone round to measure you up before boxing day....just incase.
            Quite a few of you felt the need to give me a dressing down once we won, even though there were quite a few fans slagging off the team after 20 minutes - if you wanna dig everyone else out (I counted at least another 8 posters who were commenting on how bad we were at the beginning) then fair enough, but seeing as you didn't its all a little pathetic. Obviously I'm happy that we won, but I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.
            Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-12-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

The only person larging anything is you and your ridiculous petty hatred of the manager that has, since he had a whole season, done what he set out to achieve
              and all you do is post harry out after 20 mins.....I know you feel silly...but best to just laugh it off
              I don't need you to tell me how I feel.
              Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-12-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Quite a few of you felt the need to give me a dressing down once we won, even though there were quite a few fans slagging off the team after 20 minutes - if you wanna dig everyone else out (I counted at least another 8 posters who were commenting on how bad we were at the beginning) then fair enough, but seeing as you didn't its all a little pathetic. Obviously I'm happy that we won, but I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.

well you're wrong then....simply put....

Comment

[/B]

well you're wrong then....simply put....
                  Well it's my opinion, so no I'm not.

Comment

i haven't give anybody a dressing down-you included. have a beer and enjoy the result
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• and it's my opinion you are ....goodnight

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        i haven't give anybody a dressing down-you included. have a beer and enjoy the result
                        You were certainly critical of my posts in particular, which were no more severe than some others on here. I've already had a beer, and am looking forward to MOTD.

Comment

Here we go again....10 minutes in as I type, and we have been bloody awful. I wonder how the Pro-Redknapp crowd are going to explain this one.......
                          Don't need to :-), maybe a little bit impetuous after only 10 mins surrey, although had we gone on and lost he would have been in a very sticky situation !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Don't need to :-), maybe a little bit impetuous after only 10 mins surrey, although had we gone on and lost he would have been in a very sticky situation !
                            I hadn't really prepared myself for us coming back to win. In hindsight that post was indeed a little impetuous on my part.

Comment

• We're game of the day on Sky!!
                              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

You were certainly critical of my posts in particular, which were no more severe than some others on here. I've already had a beer, and am looking forward to MOTD.
                                read again. at no time did i say anything more that lighten up......hope you don't dress the tree this year!!
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X