QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    I do agree though that he board have to pay Austin whatever he wants at this point.
    Totally agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      oh shut up ...so when we lose its his fault but when we win its credit to the players ......you got your knickers in a twist and now look very silly
      Don't try and provoke me then. We have won the game because of Austin, not Redknapp. If you think otherwise then it's you who is very silly.

Comment

Don't be an idiot. Redknapp did nothing to affect the game today. We have won because we have an excellent striker in red hot form....that has got nothing to do with Slobberchops' tactics.

I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
          Totally agree.
          Disagree, we need to start being realistic with wages now.

Comment

Don't be an idiot. Redknapp did nothing to affect the game today. We have won because we have an excellent striker in red hot form....that has got nothing to do with Slobberchops' tactics.
            oh lighten up you miserable so and so.....enjoy a great win and comeback.

Comment

• great result-rightly put a smile on me boat that......u rssssss.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Up to 15th on home form alone :-)
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Don't try and provoke me then. We have won the game because of Austin, not Redknapp. If you think otherwise then it's you who is very silly.
                  oh dear you really are looking very bitter....harry is the boss...credit to him we won

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    oh lighten up you miserable so and so.....enjoy a great win and comeback.
                    Who said I wasn't? I just don't believe the Redknapp hype....hardly makes me miserable.

Comment

try and enjoy instead of bringing everyone down....eh.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        oh dear you really are looking very bitter....harry is the boss...credit to him we won
                        You're posting like a tool now - why would I be bitter that we've won the game?

Comment

• F uck me, we won, and your still fightin, funny stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            try and enjoy instead of bringing everyone down....eh.
                            Just shows you how fickle football fans really are - on Monday evening everyone wants him out, on Saturday evening he deserves credit for the 3 points.

Comment

You're posting like a tool now - why would I be bitter that we've won the game?
                              ....go and play

Comment

Just shows you how fickle football fans really are - on Monday evening everyone wants him out, on Saturday evening he deserves credit for the 3 points.
                                I didn't want him out........

Comment

Working...
                                X