QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Not really. I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.
    Will you be giving it large with the whole "told ya so" thing if we get battered?
    Besides, who gave it large? You put yourself in the firing line for some stick and deservedly got it. Lets move on.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I've only just started reading this thread and early on there's some bloke/kid called Surrey hoop going mental about the team.

Bit of advice: calm yourself down, be a good boy or Santa won't come....
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        more chance of getting aids
        Christ almighty after that comeback, Hitman, you'd best be celebate for quite some time......

Joking aside that five minutes after going two down was the worst five minutes of the season so far.

Comment

I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.
          What a muggy comment. As if anything is that "certain" in football.

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          That wasn't my point....if you are 15th in December and 18th in May you go down...so it doesn't count for anything.
          That wasn't my point either. You said "being 15th in December doesn't count for anything" which I pointed out was completely untrue, and the reasons for it.

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.
          Which many here have disagreed with you over, giving several reasons why. Harry played his part in the win just as the whole team did. Hoilett did well when he came on as did Niko for the tiring Bobby. Our play moved up a gear after the substitutions so Harry deserves full credit for that.

Comment

• tbf to surrey if you look at page 2 and 3 of this thread there a few others giving it the same doom and gloom......won't name them but they are now conspicuous by their absence.... not really a word since the final whistle. Sloped off, tail between their legs I reckon!!!

Comment

Obviously I'm happy that we won, but I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.
              Why if we had lost would you have attributed the loss to him???

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                We're accused of having a team of mercenaries by countless other teams forums i spy on.
                But i think since the West Ham debacle the boys are showing everyone that they are together and..........playing for the MANAGER
                Mercenaries dave mate? They are having a steffi, cos i stayed behind for the first time in years to clap the lot of them, mainly chaz for his match ball, but that mob love playing for qpr mucker. The scenes at the end were the best ive seen in league football in memory. (not the playoff obviously)

Comment

• Nice post Kev.......will to win, determination, wanting to be playing with your team mates is like gold dust i reckon.
                  That playoff final showed how they feel about the club, only this time we kept that heart in the team.
                  I posted earlier Charlie gave sky an interview and the interviewer started with "Charlie your 1st prem hattrick"....and his 1st sentence?......."Great team performance"
                  Week in week out you hear him emphasize the team not himself......as hitman would say...#rightsort

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    can i change my prediction from 0-2 too 0-4

farking usless cants along with that saggy faced fark.
                    Ha ha, love this.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      I've only just started reading this thread and early on there's some bloke/kid called Surrey hoop going mental about the team.

Bit of advice: calm yourself down, be a good boy or Santa won't come....
                      Don't be such a condescending ####. I wasn't the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Why if we had lost would you have attributed the loss to him???
                        If it had been his fault, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          tbf to surrey if you look at page 2 and 3 of this thread there a few others giving it the same doom and gloom......won't name them but they are now conspicuous by their absence.... not really a word since the final whistle. Sloped off, tail between their legs I reckon!!!
                          Cheers TW, you're the first person on here who's actually gone back and read the thread - even if my comments were ill-advised, they weren't unique. Everyone else seems to be having a go for the sake of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            tbf to surrey if you look at page 2 and 3 of this thread there a few others giving it the same doom and gloom......won't name them but they are now conspicuous by their absence.... not really a word since the final whistle. Sloped off, tail between their legs I reckon!!!
                            Cheers TW, you're the first person on here who's actually gone back and read the thread - even if my comments were ill-advised, they weren't unique. Everyone else seems to be having a go for the sake of it.

Comment

• Just watching it again with slow mo options, brilliant game of football that. We really do need to be in the prem.
                              @ jfish - ha ha, love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Will you be giving it large with the whole "told ya so" thing if we get battered?
                                Besides, who gave it large? You put yourself in the firing line for some stick and deservedly got it. Lets move on.
                                Expressing my opinion doesn't mean I deserve to get stick for it, especially when it was a sentiment shared by others.

Comment

Working...
                                X