QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Better be wiser afterwards than stupid in forehand.
    Yeah, because I'm sure everyone was delighted that we were 2 down after 20 minutes, and posted to reflect this. I wasn't the only one, so don't single me out.

Comment

• Christ, a brilliant win and there's still arguments

Charlie is the man, by the way. I love him.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Christ, a brilliant win and there's still arguments

Charlie is the man, by the way. I love him.
        I'd prefer to call it a difference of opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Just shows you how fickle football fans really are - on Monday evening everyone wants him out, on Saturday evening he deserves credit for the 3 points.
          you find where i've said get rid of harry.....
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yeah, because I'm sure everyone was delighted that we were 2 down after 20 minutes, and posted to reflect this. I wasn't the only one, so don't single me out.
            Ok, that was after their first goal. But who cares now? Maybe we didn't deserve this, but let's enjoy!

Comment

I'd prefer to call it a difference of opinion.
              I dunno, the words idiot and tool dont just come up in a difference of aopinion.
              Anyway, enough about that, what a farking day. Great comeback, Burnley, Leicester and Hull all lose, Villa draw and we're up to 15th. Merry farking Christmas!!
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• harry has built a team which has character and fight.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Very pleased we've come from 2-0 down, shows we've got fight.

Well done Harry, top class manager at the top of his game
                  I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    harry has built a team which has character and fight.
                    Agree again ....

Kevster ....haha good post 67 all over again, we do like the Albion to get a head start don't we!!!

Comment

• Deliriously happy!

Comment

• Great win still need to sort out our defence still need to sort out the midfield and one more sticker then I think we will finish mid table.

Comment

• That certainly didn't look good when defensive errors and a bad giveaway by Vargas had us 2 down early, I really did have some hope for a result when Charlie scored on the penalty! Yun going off injured meant we were playing with a very slow makeshift back 4 but they bent but didn't break, we did ride our luck with a shot off the bar and some near misses by them! I know there will be critics as always but I thought Barton had a solid match, 2 corners leading to goals, one after a dreadful low attempt where he got a second chance! How bout Charlie Austin back defending a providing a vital clearance when we were under a spell of pressure at 2 each? I don't know why anyone is arguing on here today, these comebacks from 2 down don't happen very often, maybe this sets us up for survival!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

I can't handle the constant backing of Redknapp from some on here when he is completely undeserving of it.

We're 15th in the table, what position in the table would you like us to reach to satisfy you?
                            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              Great win still need to sort out our defence still need to sort out the midfield and one more sticker then I think we will finish mid table.
                              Lets not get carried away. A really memorable win and Charlie was brilliant but WBA outplayed us for a fair bit of the match and looked much better in midfield. Palace is our last "easy" home match now all season and we have yet to get a point away. I'm as delighted with the win as you are but lets recognise this is a relegation dog fight all the way. Where we do have a massive advantage over our rivals is no one else has a striker like Charlie. Vital we keep him in Jan.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                That certainly didn't look good when defensive errors and a bad giveaway by Vargas had us 2 down early, I really did have some hope for a result when Charlie scored on the penalty! Yun going off injured meant we were playing with a very slow makeshift back 4 but they bent but didn't break, we did ride our luck with a shot off the bar and some near misses by them! I know there will be critics as always but I thought Barton had a solid match, 2 corners leading to goals, one after a dreadful low attempt where he got a second chance! How bout Charlie Austin back defending a providing a vital clearance when we were under a spell of pressure at 2 each? I don't know why anyone is arguing on here today, these comebacks from 2 down don't happen very often, maybe this sets us up for survival!

Comment

Working...
                                X