Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Eddie Howe in
    Yeah till he loses a game, then itll be EDDIE OUT!!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I honestly cannot understand how we are expecting promotion with these lots. Clueless and do not know where to put the next pass. They stamped our players with 'Premier experience!' Cannot understand this phrase. Experience of what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        It's time to start figuring out who our best 11 are for the playoffs. Start Yun and Petrasso next game. Let's go...
        Best 11 for the playoffs?.......um...Wigan I reckon...or Bornmuff

Comment

• i liked that burnley team. the way the captain ran over to the player who went down after battling with dune, and pulled him quickly to his feet. another player went down after getting a whack in the head from clint hill but quickly got up and told the ref he was ok, he was still rubbing his head 5 minutes after. if our team showed this kind of fight and character wed of made the autos easy

Comment

• Originally posted by W2QPR View Post
            i liked that burnley team. the way the captain ran over to the player who went down after battling with dune, and pulled him quickly to his feet. another player went down after getting a whack in the head from clint hill but quickly got up and told the ref he was ok, he was still rubbing his head 5 minutes after. if our team showed this kind of fight and character wed of made the autos easy
            Eh? We just played Bournemouth.

Comment

• OK. We lost today. Next game next
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Meant everything to them , meant nothing to us. No matter how much people say you have to get a good run going for the play offs, when you are already in them and you are playing teams trying to make them or stay in the division, the desire to win is with the other team so much more. As showed today.
                It meant to us honestly. With Burnley slipping again, we should be 5 points behind with six games left. We did have a chance of catching them, only if our players have the commitment to do so.

Comment

• burnley.hahhahahahaha sorry i meant bournemouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    Well done Harry. I have no idea how you've done it but since the turn of the year you've completely messed up our chances of automatic promotion. I have a fear you'll also mess up our chances in the play offs.
                    A truly dreadful manager who has won next to nothing in over 30 years.

Been a total failure for us since the day he walked through the door.

Really cannot believe how anybody can defend his record at Rangers for one minute, other than blind loyalty.

Comment

Meant everything to them , meant nothing to us. No matter how much people say you have to get a good run going for the play offs, when you are already in them and you are playing teams trying to make them or stay in the division, the desire to win is with the other team so much more. As showed today.
                      Regardless of how much more they wanted it than us we were undone buy two poor pieces of defending...

Comment

Getting there is one thing, winning them is another. Our form is not encouraging and has not been for a long time now.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          Regardless of how much more they wanted it than us we were undone buy two poor pieces of defending...
                          Managers fault? Or players fault?

Comment

• Thought we played well today but shoddy defending cost us. Clearly many on here thought Bournemouth would be pushovers.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Thought we played well today but shoddy defending cost us. Clearly many on here thought Bournemouth would be pushovers.
                              Yep that's the trouble ninj...someone was slating this site's posters for predicting a bornmuff win....seems a lot of us are pretty good judges

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Thought we played well today but shoddy defending cost us. Clearly many on here thought Bournemouth would be pushovers.
                                I didn't think they'd be pushovers. Whenever Redknapp comes up against a manager with a bit of nous he loses.

Comment

Working...
                                X