Bournemouth v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    You really are a bit special aint ya. Is it autism, i do know sufferers are a bit weird and ocd and over pedantic on numbers and facts like that aint they?
    I feel bad now for arguing with you.
    I apologise. You are right, the loch ness monster could be found with elvis and tupac riding on its back in the grand union canal and we might not make the play offs and the odds of 1/100 could be wrong. You are correct and i am wrong,
    Bless you. Did you get a good nights kip sweetie? It's good to know you have finaly realised you can't add up and as for the Loch Ness Monster? I believe there is no such thing, but if you think it's real then you go girl.

Comment

• i saw the loch ness monster one saturday night down the hammersmith palais de dance!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        i saw the loch ness monster one saturday night down the hammersmith palais de dance!
        I used to love the palais & grab a granny night. Now I'm in that bracket !!!��
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

• Hammersmith palais, hahahahahaha good good good good times!!!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Oi thats one of my best pals you are Ug'ing at. Loads know who he is on here as well.
            That tilly kev
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• theblackmaffia, please tone it down or take a break
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                And so what if some QPR fans live in council houses. Just because I earn a lot it doesn't mean I should look down on those who do manual jobs. Money and position don't define whether you're a good person, your morals do.
                Couldn't agree more......Don't get so serious, I was actually creating a stereotype back at the poster who ignorantly decided to stereotype myself....read the posts and you'll understand....... if you can be bothered!

Comment

• Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                  And so what if some QPR fans live in council houses. Just because I earn a lot it doesn't mean I should look down on those who do manual jobs. Money and position don't define whether you're a good person, your morals do.
                  Oh boy. Always bigging yourself up. Wish the mods would send you on your bike. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Oh boy. Always bigging yourself up. Wish the mods would send you on your bike. Again.
                    I chuckled at that 77 ,manual grafters like myself can earn a decent living what what
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      I chuckled at that 77 ,manual grafters like myself can earn a decent living what what
                      I make you right van.... or as bush would consider us as the riff raff of the forum.. just because we don't have PAs wiping our ar$es
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        theblackmaffia, please tone it down or take a break
                        Tone which bit down? If you don't enjoy reading two men go at it with handbags then you're weird!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          I make you right van.... or as bush would consider us as the riff raff of the forum.. just because we don't have PAs wiping our ar$es
                          Had you down as a City type Nick.......
                          Funny how this interweb thingy can give the wrong impression.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            That tilly kev
                            Yes van mate. Went round there yesterday morning so got him to do the smudge for me for the steffi.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Couldn't agree more......Don't get so serious, I was actually creating a stereotype back at the poster who ignorantly decided to stereotype myself....read the posts and you'll understand....... if you can be bothered!
                              I didnt stereotype you, i lol'ed at someone who did. Though i do actually honestly believe that you sit there posting in a smoking jacket, velvet slippers a cravat and a pipe. .
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 07-04-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Yes van mate. Went round there yesterday morning so got him to do the smudge for me for the steffi.
                                He looks like a bit of an hard b@stard kev

Comment

Working...
                                X