Bournemouth v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    Loss that doesn't change anything for us really. Still comfortably in the play offs.
    Comfortably?! 6 games to go and we still need another win. We can easily lose 4 or 5 of the last 6 which means comfortable becomes squeeky bum time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Managers fault? Or players fault?
      why dont you do us all a favour and bump that harry out thread. theres a good chap.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Ekotto has to be dropped for Yun for the rest of the season. I can see it, you all can see it but Arry cant for some strange reason.

Comment

• Can't believe anyone believes being in the POs is a good thing!!..

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Yep that's the trouble ninj...someone was slating this site's posters for predicting a bornmuff win....seems a lot of us are pretty good judges
            exactamoundo
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Meant everything to them , meant nothing to us. No matter how much people say you have to get a good run going for the play offs, when you are already in them and you are playing teams trying to make them or stay in the division, the desire to win is with the other team so much more. As showed today.
              How are we 'already in them'? Makes me rather grumpy when people assume we are safely in the play-offs.

Comment

• Tony has to wait until after the play-offs to have a clearer picture of the R's. If we loose, then Harry should be shown the door out. With the players he is bringing to the club, we have no future at all.

Comment

• Made me laugh

Comment

• We must have the most gutless bunch of pussies in our team....EVER!

Comment

• Harry Redkapp is a mystery.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        How are we 'already in them'? Makes me rather grumpy when people assume we are safely in the play-offs.
                        We are in them, no club can over take us, it would be a total total miracle. Why you even wasting youre fingers bothering to question it.
                        Tell you what, if we dont make them i will get a loan off wonga loans and buy weare's amg off him and give it to you yeah. Deal?

Comment

• Fact is Redknapp has his favourites, always has always will, won one trophy in 30 plus years of managent and destroyed the club in doing so (Portsmouth). In the play offs when you have to select the right team and tactics we have no hope as Redknapp simply doesn't have that ability, you can buy or loan players to play in those games.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Can't believe anyone believes being in the POs is a good thing!!..
                            Better than not being in them. I predicted a lower mid table finish at the start of the season so im happy with playoffs.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I dont see us winnin the playoffs Another season in the championship wouldn't be the end of the world

Comment

• To be honest if we get through the play offs Redknapp will stay better to stay in the Champ and get a decent young manager in

Comment

Working...
                                X