Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    pmsl, forgot about old wilfrid.

bet he is putting on his cravat and smoking jacket as we speak.
    Wilfred???
    Stereotypes, just gotta laugh........here's one for you....reckon a lot of QPR fans look like Kevin Mcleod's avatar!!! Ug..standing outside their council house!!! Check it out!

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Wilfred???
      Stereotypes, just gotta laugh........here's one for you....reckon a lot of QPR fans look like Kevin Mcleod's avatar!!! Ug..standing outside their council house!!! Check it out!
      Oi thats one of my best pals you are Ug'ing at. Loads know who he is on here as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Oi thats one of my best pals you are Ug'ing at. Loads know who he is on here as well.
        ...there you go, proves my point! thanks!!

Comment

You get pascals amg if that miracle happens mr woe betide me. Go and do some maths and come back to me yeah. Im not respraying it if you dont like the colour though ok.
          "Go and do some maths...."! 6 games = 18 points and we are 12 ahead of 7th down to 10th. At what point is that incorrect you blithering...?

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            "Go and do some maths...."! 6 games = 18 points and we are 12 ahead of 7th down to 10th. At what point is that incorrect you blithering...?
            So we are going to do something we have not done all season and lose five out of six, and another club seventh or below is going to perform a miracle and win five out of six to overtake us. Never ever going to happen. Grow up a little bit please will ya and stop trying to start nonsensical pointless arguments on the internet, this is the real world, you are just talking tosh for the sake of it. And worst thing is you know you are.

Comment

So we are going to do something we have not done all season and lose five out of six, and another club seventh or below is going to perform a miracle and win five out of six to overtake us. Never ever going to happen. Grow up a little bit please will ya and stop trying to start nonsensical pointless arguments on the internet, this is the real world, you are just talking tosh for the sake of it. And worst thing is you know you are.
              F... me, you really are a blithering....miracle this and miracle that....s..t happens, especially in football and although it will take a monumental f..k up from us, it does not mean it cannot happen. Get your head from the clouds and join the people on terra firma; it's fun being normal and rational.

Comment

F... me, you really are a blithering....miracle this and miracle that....s..t happens, especially in football and although it will take a monumental f..k up from us, it does not mean it cannot happen. Get your head from the clouds and join the people on terra firma; it's fun being normal and rational.
                I am going to come for you hard with the 'blitherings' in a week or two when its actually mathematic. Even the most depressed person on the planet would not even be so down as to say we are not in the play offs already, you carry on though. See you in a bit yeah. Laters.

Comment

I am going to come for you hard with the 'blitherings' in a week or two when its actually mathematic. Even the most depressed person on the planet would not even be so down as to say we are not in the play offs already, you carry on though. See you in a bit yeah. Laters.
                  You're going to come for me hard?! Whatever turns you on mate! When we are mathematically assured of a play-off place then you come back at me hard; I'm quiverring with excitmement. Regardless of how you want to live in a world of candy canes and fluffly pillows, the fact remains we are not guaranteed a play-off place yet and we (QPR) may just f..k it up.

Comment

• I meant calling you little schollboy 'blitherings' hard and you know it. Must be a barrell of laughs being wrapped round you mr happy pedant. Wow, bet you light up a room whenever you walk in with your happy go lucky ways.
                    "roger irrelevant'.
                    We are one million per cent in the play offs, ok ive said it. You are talking shite, one million million per cent in them. Come and type to me if im wrong. Im not. So dont bother, youve got your rise.
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-04-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• We are very likely in the play-offs. Two wins and a draw, or one win and four draws guarantees it. Even if we only win one, draw one, and lose four, one of the teams placed on 58 points will need to win all six - both are highly unlikely.

Comment

I meant calling you little schollboy 'blitherings' hard and you know it. Must be a barrell of laughs being wrapped round you mr happy pedant. Wow, bet you light up a room whenever you walk in with your happy go lucky ways.
                        "roger irrelevant'.
                        We are one million per cent in the play offs, ok ive said it. You are talking shite, one million million per cent in them. Come and type to me if im wrong. Im not. So dont bother, youve got your rise.
                        Ok fluffy pillow lover....you go wrap yourself in a cosy blanky and suckle your thumb while Mummy rubs your belly...obviously understanding basic maths is difficult for you, likewise understanding football is a funny old game and shite happens which you do not expect. Obviously you will be tucked up in bed snuggling Mummy so I'll expect a reply tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                          We are very likely in the play-offs. Two wins and a draw, or one win and four draws guarantees it. Even if we only win one, draw one, and lose four, one of the teams placed on 58 points will need to win all six - both are highly unlikely.
                          Yes we are 'likely' to be in the play-offs, not guaranteed like Kevin's would have you believe.

Comment

Yes we are 'likely' to be in the play-offs, not guaranteed like Kevin's would have you believe.
                            Some of the teams in the chasing pack have still to play each other and will obviously take points from each other. We're 12 clear with 18 to play for. I'd say we're almost certain to make the play offs.

And even if we did collapse at this stage, it would also mean the teams directly below us in positions 4-6 would have to win their games to leap frog us.

Odds Checker has us and Derby at 1/100 to make the play offs.

One more win and we're about there.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Ok fluffy pillow lover....you go wrap yourself in a cosy blanky and suckle your thumb while Mummy rubs your belly...obviously understanding basic maths is difficult for you, likewise understanding football is a funny old game and shite happens which you do not expect. Obviously you will be tucked up in bed snuggling Mummy so I'll expect a reply tomorrow.
                              You really are a bit special aint ya. Is it autism, i do know sufferers are a bit weird and ocd and over pedantic on numbers and facts like that aint they?
                              I feel bad now for arguing with you.
                              I apologise. You are right, the loch ness monster could be found with elvis and tupac riding on its back in the grand union canal and we might not make the play offs and the odds of 1/100 could be wrong. You are correct and i am wrong,
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 06-04-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                                Wilfred???
                                And so what if some QPR fans live in council houses. Just because I earn a lot it doesn't mean I should look down on those who do manual jobs. Money and position don't define whether you're a good person, your morals do.

Comment

Working...
                                X