Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest v QPR Match Thread - Teams are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to get more energy into our mf, and someone who can carry the ball instead of just long raking passes would help and as west says stick one over the top now and again and close em down

Comment

• What I don't get about this side is it is the opposite of the type of teams Harry Rednapp usually puts out

He's known for playing quick attacking football but this season we have produced the opposite of that

Comment

• id bite my own hand off for a point here!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          What I don't get about this side is it is the opposite of the type of teams Harry Rednapp usually puts out

He's known for playing quick attacking football but this season we have produced the opposite of that
          i know wests like a role reversal!

Comment

• I think Dunne is our worst player out there and there are many bad - we need Onuoha

Comment

• AJ for Jenas

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                id bite my own hand off for a point here!
                I don't think the gods of football would deem this a sufficient sacrifice to save this shower of a team. Aim lower.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i know wests like a role reversal!
                  Its odd mate his whole managerial career has been based on attacking football and he has gone away from that entirely I cant explain it it makes no sense

Comment

• Must say I'm glad I opted for the comfort of my front room and saved myself the best part of a ton for a change

Comment

• Disappointed, but not surprised.

Poor team selection, no apparent tactical plan, not an awful lot lot of effort and pretty much zero entertainment. Much the same as every other game we play.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Disappointed, but not surprised.

Poor team selection, no apparent tactical plan, not an awful lot lot of effort and pretty much zero entertainment. Much the same as every other game we play.

Been poor all season tbf... the side that got us promoted a few seasons ago would tear this lot apart. We have gone backwards from day one after promotion.

Comment

• Aj & Jnr on

Comment

• Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                            I think Dunne is our worst player out there and there are many bad - we need Onuoha
                            too much eggnog youve had!

Comment

• If austin is out for long thats automatic gone and we will even struggle for the play offs. There isnt a goal in this whole team is there? Rangers Nil is our new name i reckon. We buy all these players and the best pass of the game came from a player that we sold to them. We havent got anyone in our squad better than him in his position imho.

Comment

too much eggnog youve had!
                                I read that in a yoda voice. Ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X