Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest v QPR Match Thread - Teams are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkoss22 View Post
    is austin injured?
    Hammy

Comment

Terrible line up we'll be lucky to score

Heart has sank with Zamora starting I thought he was a raspberry now

Comment

I'd love Zamora to prove people wrong, I really would. So much undeserved stick. Yeah, had a mare last season towards the end, but banged them in to start with and everyone was loving it!

Comment

I can smell a 1-0 esque a la Stamford Bridge last season... SWP anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Time for Bobby to get his season up and running. Need him take the ball down on his chest hold off the defender and give it. Forest will not have expected him or planned for him being near the team so could take them buy surprise.

Disagree on Henry I don't think he has anything to prove every time he has played he has done what he is on the pitch to do and dare I say it we look stronger in the middle with him.
            I meant Henry will want to stake a claim for a regular place. I've no criticism of him when he's been in (bar Burnley's opening goal).

Comment

evening all. our coaches are no mugs. bobby must of been showing some kind of form of late in training to be fancied . have faith. if not our bench looks pretty tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                I can smell a 1-0 esque a la Stamford Bridge last season... SWP anyone??
                Pleased to see SWP is on the bench I would always have him on it personally as I think hes another option

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I meant Henry will want to stake a claim for a regular place. I've no criticism of him when he's been in (bar Burnley's opening goal).
                  Sorry mate

Comment

Really clever letting our only fit striker go in Chevanton,we are now stuck with Johnson and Zamora against Watford too,fantastic bit of business !!!

Comment

Originally posted by W2QPR View Post
                      evening all. our coaches are no mugs. bobby must of been showing some kind of form of late in training to be fancied . have faith. if not our bench looks pretty tasty.
                      By losing Austin we lose the presence figure up top so Bobby is the obvious answer however accept many will say his body has gone and he will be next to useless

I reserve judgement to see how he performs now hew not carrying injuries

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Sorry mate
                        No need, didn't make myself clear

Comment

that team has as much penetration as a three inch c ock............big defeat coming!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            that team has as much penetration as a three inch c ock............big defeat coming!
                            All about the girth Facto you should know that

Comment

No Charlie!!!...Lets see if Carroll can do more in this game (not convinced by him) We need runners beyond Zamora from mf if we are to get any joy tonight. Bob should win a few aerial battles and
                              players need to be alive to flick ons/glances...imo

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                I've changed my mind... think a draw at best now.

Prove me wrong please.
                                So you gone from win by 2 "at least" to a draw in the past 10 mins,I wonder what you will predict at half time!

Comment

Working...
                                X