Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest v QPR Match Thread - Teams are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh1 t midfield. Excepting Barton.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Defensively I have no concerns Dave and do beliebe he is putting a shift in but I think your modern day full back has to offer something attacking wise too
      After watching 3 great games today Acton, I was so hopeful, then we learn Zamora playing and hey f ucking presto, on live TV again, guess what, anofther **** performance, I think I'd be better of watching Kelly's f ucking hero's before I lose it.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Tonight showed just how important Joey and Charlie are for us.

I'll probably get shouted down, but I want to see Traore play LM next game. I think with him in the side he could interchange with BAE and give us a good attacking option down the left hand side, as well as good defensive cover.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Tonight showed just how important Joey and Charlie are for us.

I'll probably get shouted down, but I want to see Traore play LM next game. I think with him in the side he could interchange with BAE and give us a good attacking option down the left hand side, as well as good defensive cover.
          Not a bad shout

Comment

• Any change bar Green, Simpson and Clint will do for me. All of that sh1tty midfield can go.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              How is it we find ourselves at another window where we need to buy more players when we already have a squad that should walk this league?
              I really wish i knew deep. this squad is not walking it are they.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                I really wish i knew deep. this squad is not walking it are they.
                I'm not sure letting Harry buy a few more of his old players is the way to fix it.

Comment

How is it we find ourselves at another window where we need to buy more players when we already have a squad that should walk this league?
                  That's the trouble, walking is the pace at which we're playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Any change bar Green, Simpson and Clint will do for me. All of that sh1tty midfield can go.
                    Correct, the midfield is rubbish except Barton. There is no creativity in the midfield and no goals. We lack a decent forward to play along side Austin and I am losing faith in Simpson.

The team lacks fight and energy. Where is the passion?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Tonight showed just how important Joey and Charlie are for us.

Isn't BAE not going back to Spurs?
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Sh1 t midfield. Excepting Barton.
                        Kranjcar at least tried to shoot today. I think he was ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          Isn't BAE not going back to Spurs?
                          Nothing's been confirmed as yet, but until it is, that's what I'd go with.

Also a shame Ale is out. I think a midfield quartet of Traore, Faurlin, Barton and Phillips would have allowed us to play two forwards. Think a CM to play alongside Joey is now an absolute must.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            That's the trouble, walking is the pace at which we're playing.
                            That's down to the way Harry has us playing, more than the players IMO. Adding even more players to the strongest squad in the league isn't going to change that.

Our style this season has been very effective, but it seems we are being found out a little bit, but as someone said on the f365 forum

QPR failing to go up with their squad would be the biggest failure in football history, every time i see an interview with Redknapp he's talking about buying more players too.
                            I still think we'll go up, but it shouldn't be this difficult.

Comment

I'm not sure letting Harry buy a few more of his old players is the way to fix it.
                              No but maybe some mf's in the shape of Lansbury ....energetic, hungry full of running type. not saying Lansbury in particular just some umph

Comment

• We need to play nedum instead of either hill or dunne . Ned's plays the ball out and had pace something we need when attacking as we are not direct and play the ball out of defense . If we are to get anywhere we need to play nedum

Comment

Working...
                                X