Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest v QPR Match Thread - Teams are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 for 30 at city ground

Comment

• We're looking like we did last season. What an absolute shambles

Comment

• Redknapp team selections are strange why do we sit back in the first half of every game, no idea in the final third totally clueless, and that includes Redknapp.

Comment

• We are a play-off place side at the mo. Don't know how we've managed to keep in touch with the top for this long playing consistently average football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            not doom mongers but 'realists'......redknapp continues to pick 'bizzare' lineups and his decision to start with a cripple the bizzarest of all!
            Not bizarre, typical of Harry with a transfer window coming up tbf.

Just got back in, and rewound to see what the fuss is all about for their second.

Ref got it spot on. Play to the whistle was one of the first things we were taught at kid's level.

Safe to assume from the commentary and a brief scan of the recent comments that we were poor then?

Comment

• Originally posted by SULLY048 View Post
              0 for 30 at city ground
              1 trophy in 30 years for the manager though. Not at all surprised.

Comment

• swp must be rubbish in training if he cant get a game

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  not doom mongers but 'realists'......redknapp continues to pick 'bizzare' lineups and his decision to start with a cripple the bizzarest of all!
                  They got bizzarer the closer we got to the January transfer window. He's got previous for that, just to get 'his' players. We'll be fine and go up automatic, It's what happens then that counts.

Comment

• Halford what a c ock says he never touched the ball then says it was a bad touch by himself so you kno b did you or did you not touch it

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      thank God window opens next week
                      this with bells and whistles on

Comment

• A lack of skill I can understand, a lack of passion and fight is just unforgivable.

Zamora and Kranjcar you are a f ucking joke.

Why take Philips off unless he was injured.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Reid inside when ball initially played forward. However , referees position impossible to see if their was / was no touch so his decision was a fluke

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                            A lack of skill I can understand, a lack of passion and fight is just unforgivable.

Zamora and Kranjcar you are a f ucking joke.

Why take Philips off unless he was injured.
                            So many jokes. Jenas, Carroll, Henry, Holliet.... Only folk with credit tonight are Hill (whom everyone wants to drop) and Green. Simpson's worst game for us.

Comment

• I am afraid I don't go in for the conspiracy theories of throwing games because transfer window is upon us that makes zero sense.

We have had out pants pulled down gents and the better side won on the night (better side lost on Saturday) nothing to do with the transfer window just poor run of form

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                So many jokes. Jenas, Carroll, Henry, Holliet.... Only folk with credit tonight are Hill (whom everyone wants to drop) and Green. Simpson's worst game for us.
                                On the subject of Simpson and I will prob get shout down in flames but going forward he offers nothing at all

Comment

Working...
                                X