No announcement yet.

Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And add the overspend from this season and you can see any profits from player sales going into a black hole and we're shopping in the bargain bucket again.

Comment

• Even Google couldn't open them links !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Even Google couldn't open them links !!!
        Me neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If he can bring Twine with him he might stand a chance of making progress, but I am not sure a lower league manager will appease tube fans, or even work out. However, he would get my support and that of other fans.
          I agree.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• What's a tube fan Shania, stanis?
            Anyone?
            Are the club TPR?

Comment

• Some of the comments on here about Liam Manning make me laugh.Perhaps the same posters would have said the same about Gordon Jago all them years ago.

Comment

• Newport manager has pledged his loyalty to the club.
                Gutted,.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Newport manager has pledged his loyalty to the club.
                  Gutted,.......................
                  I saw that ,he said he will only leave Newport for Liverpool or Real Madrid job

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Good

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Jeez did he? Lol
                      Could be Newport County for life then.
                      Realistically though this job is not for learners

Comment

• Joey Barton anyone, it won’t be boring with him in charge

Comment

• No thanks. Don't want him associated in any way with QPR again.
                          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Getting a strong suspicion it's Eustace.

Probably the only viable name that would make the release of Warburton acceptable.

Can't see any other name on list that could realistically be labelled as a potential step up.

Well thought of and fact he turned down Swansea perhaps he was sounded out back then as a possible Warburton replacement at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                              Getting a strong suspicion it's Eustace.

Probably the only viable name that would make the release of Warburton acceptable.

Can't see any other name on list that could realistically be labelled as a potential step up.

Well thought of and fact he turned down Swansea perhaps he was sounded out back then as a possible Warburton replacement at that time.
                              Interesting theory — you may be right.

Yet he’d have to show a different coaching skill than MW or it will just be rearranging the chairs on the deck of the Titanic.

Comment

• I suppose if it were JE it would make sense.
                                It would carry on the overall philosophy of the passing/ possession game.

Comment

Working...
                                X