No announcement yet.

Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would've given Mark another year, the team is a work in progress and he has done well with what he had.

This could be a mistake unless the board already have their man.?

Comment

Slavisa Jokanovich???

Comment

Give Gerry Francis a call!! Low budget, buy cheap, sell on for big money. Plays good football!! Dream scenario!! Lol!!

Comment

With our budget, I think they may be waiting for Liam Manning, I hope we can bring in Daniel Farke but that's a long shot.

Comment

Whats harry monk up to now days

Comment

Knowing Rangers they will bring Ollie back
              You Rsssssss

Comment

You just know it’s gonna be given to Useless! We haven’t got a pot to p*** in and his transfer budget will be half a dozen shirt buttons and a few washers! Why every bloody season are we like this? We will never be able to compete and get out of this division!

Comment

Gareth ainsworth

Comment

I heard we had Boris Becker lined up, Until today !!
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                      You just know it’s gonna be given to Useless! We haven’t got a pot to p*** in and his transfer budget will be half a dozen shirt buttons and a few washers! Why every bloody season are we like this? We will never be able to compete and get out of this division!
                      Have u seen where luton and Huddersfield are in the table? Both have lower budgets than us!! It isn't always about having money. It's about how you spend it.

Comment

Has it been mentioned in here that Lee Johnson ex Bristol city and Sunderland manager was at one of our games a few weeks back?

Comment

Solskjær
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Solskjær
                            You must be a agent of norwegian managers

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I would've given Mark another year, the team is a work in progress and he has done well with what he had.

This could be a mistake unless the board already have their man.?
                              Are you insane? He looked a good manager when the team was winning, but so does every manager, but when the going got tough he didn't have a Scoobie on how to change things and reverse the downward spiral, in fact with some of his decisions he accelerated it!!.
                              I think he lost the dressing room in the end, to a certain extent

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                                I’d go for that Warburton fella…

He’s just got a team into the top 6 for most of the season, on #### all investment, created a new culture and DNA, developed many players who could be sold for vital monies, played attractive football, and has been honest and loyal.

A prefect fit for QPR imho.
                                At times we did play some very nice Football and had a shot for Automatic Promotion, then the Wheels come off, I would of give him another shot, enjoyed this Season in the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X