No announcement yet.

Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild thing's team did a number on Dons tonight.
    They were brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Wild thing's team did a number on Dons tonight.
      They were brilliant.
      Yes! Much rather him than Manning or that Newport bloke

Comment

• I think it's not imperative, but it's certainly good if a manager has some sort of affinity with a club, it would get the fans onside from the start possibly which could help, no garentee of success but it's a good start in my opinion

Comment

• Not sure I want Ainsworth, this club is poison he is still thought of very fondly.
          Real nice fella, he doesn't deserve QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Look bottom line, if we're scraping around lge 2, it's a gamble ( I thought our board didn't like gambling anymore)
            So for me give it to Eustace, at least he's been around the club.
            Everything these clowns are doing is #### about face, nothing is making sense.
            It really doesn't make sense to hire from lower leagues when we have a coach
            Agreed,the football we played at times was the best for god knows how many years,so I feel we have to go along the same lines or it will be a step backwards,so Eustace maybe able to tweak stuff from part’s he’s learned from Warbs and add his own stamp to it…and develop a plan B also!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

• Originally posted by andythefish View Post
              Agreed,the football we played at times was the best for god knows how many years,so I feel we have to go along the same lines or it will be a step backwards,so Eustace maybe able to tweak stuff from part’s he’s learned from Warbs and add his own stamp to it…and develop a plan B also!
              My thinking too Andy, we're just going to be doing the same thing as always by just getting manager after manager.
              watching Wycombe last night, is that the style Les wants, not sure it is

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                With our budget, I think they may be waiting for Liam Manning, I hope we can bring in Daniel Farke but that's a long shot.
                I think we are very close to getting Manning in. MK dons lost last night and if lose again on Sunday, he will be annonuced as our next 1st team coach shortly.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

I think we are very close to getting Manning in. MK dons lost last night and if lose again on Sunday, he will be annonuced as our next 1st team coach shortly.
                  Better than the midtable league 2 guy that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Better than the midtable league 2 guy that's for sure
                    And probably a type of guy who will work well alongside Sir Les and the Board?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                      I think it's not imperative, but it's certainly good if a manager has some sort of affinity with a club, it would get the fans onside from the start possibly which could help, no garentee of success but it's a good start in my opinion
                      But if and more likely, when it goes pear shaped his status as a club hero will be tarnished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

And probably a type of guy who will work well alongside Sir Les and the Board?
                        If he can bring Twine with him he might stand a chance of making progress, but I am not sure a lower league manager will appease tube fans, or even work out. However, he would get my support and that of other fans.

Comment

• Screenshot_20220506-131323-01.jpgScreenshot_20220506-131323-01.jpg

Attached Files
                          Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

• And add the overspend from this season and you can see any profits from player sales going into a black hole and we're shopping in the bargain bucket again.

Comment

• Even Google couldn't open them links !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Even Google couldn't open them links !!!
                                Me neither.

Comment

Working...
                                X