January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    Bournemouth are not messing around, just signed Nat Phillips on loan from Liverpool
    Sh*t or bust - they know that second place is up for grabs - feels like they are replacing the whole team!

shows the power of parachute payments

But they are not the only ones

Middlesboro , Blackburn seem to be adding quality - I hope its WBA not us that drop out of the play off picture!

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      Think we can kiss the autos goodbye !
      Bournemouth signing nat phillips, siriki dembele, kiefer Moore, Joe Rothwell, todd cantwell and maybe Jamie Patterson lol
      I was never expecting it in the 1st place ,we cant compete in the transfer market with the bigger teams ,but Bournemouth are taking the #### if they bring in that lot .
      if Parker fails to deliver promotion this season he will certainly be sacked and would fully deserve so

Comment

• Wells close to signing for Swansea
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Wells close to signing for Swansea
          That is a relief.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Bonne hauled off after 79mins on sat with Ipswich losing 1-0. Apparently he was non existent.
            It's a shame we didn't flog him whilst we could.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
              MW was on Sky sports transfer update and said happy with what we got but no secret we want a AMC so Patterson or nothing it seems
              So nothing it seems. Our 3rd bid rejected

Comment

• 3rd bid for Paterson turned down apparently .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Wells close to signing for Swansea
                  I dont think he is, Bristol City have turned it down.

Comment

• I would just pay the 750k demanded and be done with it. Patterson clearly wants out and wants to move on.

Comment

• Just read we’re unlikely to go back in for Paterson now after having a 3rd bid rejected. Oh well we move on. Think that’s it folks

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        I would just pay the 750k demanded and be done with it. Patterson clearly wants out and wants to move on.
                        We will sign him at the 11th hour for around £600,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Just read we’re unlikely to go back in for Paterson now after having a 3rd bid rejected. Oh well we move on. Think that’s it folks
                          We should keep trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

We should keep trying.
                            It was from a Swans bbc journo on twitter so pretty reliable. I guess we don’t think signing a 30yr old with no sell on for 750k is good business. Let’s be honest Paterson has been pretty average until this half season with Swans. He’s abit of a championship journeyman

Comment

• Never heard of him till we were interested.
                              Hope we just leave him there now.
                              Has been known to do this sort of thing before apparently.

Comment

• Would be really surprised if we don’t bring someone in.

Let’s be frank, we are one injury to Willock away from being out of serious contention.

We are now very likely to make the play offs if we strengthen well, which brings in more cash.

To not bring in a single forward when our competitors are bringing in many would very risky.

Personally I would offer 650,000/700,000 for him. It is not much money in today’s game and he would fit well into our system.

Comment

Working...
                                X