January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Swansea manager saying we’re trying to get Paterson for peanuts, think they want a million for him.
    Welsh #####s

Comment

• Makes sense to me. Jordy is injury prone and we have got rid of him.

Sanderson isnt and is younger and better on the ball.

Great business.

Comment

• Brighton considering late bid for Dykes

https://www.90min.com/posts/brighton...d-lyndon-dykes

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Swansea manager saying we’re trying to get Paterson for peanuts, think they want a million for him.
          They got Manning for 2 pints of lager and 2 packets of crisps/peanuts.

he wants out and they need to shift him so unless other clubs offer more - and he wants to join them- then they will take what we offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
            Makes sense to me. Jordy is injury prone and we have got rid of him.

Sanderson isnt and is younger and better on the ball.

Great business.
            Agree, and he needs match time which he wouldn’t have got once Sanderson joined.
            Also QPR needed to make some wage adjustments to the squad having signed Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
              Brighton considering late bid for Dykes

Depending on how much they offer I would imagine this would be rejected unless a replacement is lined up as this would only leave us with Austin and Gray with the latter due out for international duty again in March.

Comment

• Martin should stop whining and either accept the offer or keep the player.
                Up to him. If he wants a bad atmosphere around the place keep him, we'll move on

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  Brighton considering late bid for Dykes

Obviously if Newcastle are interested the price is 24mill

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Martin should stop whining and either accept the offer or keep the player.
                    Up to him. If he wants a bad atmosphere around the place keep him, we'll move on
                    Martin is doing a good job of upsetting the player and agent.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/30...son-situation/

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Martin should stop whining and either accept the offer or keep the player.
                      Exactly. The price is what we are prepared to pay, otherwise keep him.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• We really need to keep Dykes for the playoff run. He has real upside potential downstream, but in the here and now is our best striker option. Charlie and Andre not enough to carry us to promotion.

Comment

• Bournemouth agreed fee for Dembele from Peterborough... how many forwards do they need!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
                            Bournemouth agreed fee for Dembele from Peterborough... how many forwards do they need!!
                            This could mean that QPR is not totally out of the running for Tom Lawrence in an 11th hour transfer.

Comment

• Knowing Bournemouth they will get Lawrence too

I think we will get Patterson personally, cheapest option

Comment

• Will the club still go for paterson now chair is on his way home? Still think a wing back is needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X