No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel? Now that's an interesting thought!

But age, temperament, robust enough? Still with the cheeky silky skills?

And of course, cost?

Comment

• He would still tear teams apart in the championship, now what a day his first match would be if it ever happened!! Nice to have the dreams though

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        Adel? Now that's an interesting thought!

But age, temperament, robust enough? Still with the cheeky silky skills?

And of course, cost?
        We have a united squad and dont need slackers like him upsetting professional players. I dont care how skillful he can be.....hes a man child.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We have a united squad and dont need slackers like him upsetting professional players. I dont care how skillful he can be.....hes a man child.
          Point taken he has that flaw in him, but which of us is not flawed in some way

Comment

• Adel needs to be left in the past.

You know as this window goes on i feel like there won't be any new signings nd I don't think there should be, other than some prospects, which we'd always like to see come in. I don't think the first team will see anything new.

A RWB would be good, but Albert impresses more and more.

I do think that without adding to the squad we'd be extremely exposed if we did get promoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

Of course.....but he has not set the world alight since leaving us and if he came back now there would be more potential downside than benefits. It's an older Adel not Ronaldo. I'd rather a bloke who had a heart attack not that long ago - same name as an old shirt sponsor of ours!!!!

Comment

• IF you listen t the Nedum Onuoha interview with him on his Podcast - he comes across really well and expresses his love of the club and the fans - he reinvented himself as a holding midfielder at Benfica which has worked for a time and has been playing Champions league football . He appears to have grown up a bit.

That said i think it would be wrong for him to come back as he would never stand up to the comparison of his first time here. See how Charlie is struggling to live up to his former self as age has caught up with him

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

All of the greatest players in my memory had flaws,either in their lifestyle choices or how they behaved on the pitch..that’s what singled them out from the rest.

If I had a straight choice between Adel or Johansen plying their skills in midfield I know who I would choose.

Comment

• London , Sheep and Mince, all valid points, maybe it's not the wisest choice to go back to where you have been, a bit like marrying a Mrs you divorced a few years back, it's probably not going to work out too well in the end, would be better to go for for the classy Scandinavian model instead!!!

Ps Hope the 3rd Mrs C doesn't see this!!LOL​​

Comment

• You bad lad
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Some reports going around today saying us and Bournemouth are in to sign Derby's Tom Lawrence (Footballinsider).
                        Great Championship player IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                          Some reports going around today saying us and Bournemouth are in to sign Derby's Tom Lawrence (Footballinsider).
                          Great Championship player IMO.
                          Super signing, which will relegate Derby for sure. (Though much needed cash)

If its a steal deal, I am shocked not many others are in. That said, BMouth really have a mouth watering forward line, crazy money for those able to.

Comment

• Just on that... https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-star-lawrence

Comment

• Would be a game changer if we got Lawrence but can't see it happening. He'd be on good money plus it will end up in a bidding war which we can't afford. Super player who would also demand a starting spot every week.

Comment

• Re transfers - I hope we just announce something out of the blue without it being a rumour first.

It seems that every time West London Sport or another so called reliable source ‘leak’ something it either doesn’t happen or the individual ends up at another club.

In the summer, we went about our business in a really professional and quiet way eg Mccalum, Dozzel and Dunne

Comment

Working...
                                X