• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arn't we interested in a winter from soon

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sean_Gallagher9/...74776230428675

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        For the sake of £750k , surely we would benefit more if he stays and sees out the season.
        That’s if he’s prepared to put a shift in .
        He apparently informed the club this morning that he had agreed a deal to leave.
        This disrespectful rat should never wear our hoops again.
        He has strung us along the whole time.
        ​According to Sean Gallagher who used to be a local journalist covering Rangers (and from reading his very reliable and accurate info, still has ears with in the club) they are not happy with his behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

He apparently informed the club this morning that he had agreed a deal to leave.
          This disrespectful rat should never wear our hoops again.
          He has strung us along the whole time.
          ​According to Sean Gallagher who used to be a local journalist covering Rangers (and from reading his very reliable and accurate info, still has ears with in the club) they are not happy with his behaviour
          I said months ago he should be banned from the club, a couple of posters on here said that was bordering on illegal contract wise, gardening leave sounds great to me, let the pr ick loose all his fitness and then he can fu ck off.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

From what I’ve read in latest posts , puts the situation into perspective.
            I’ve changed my opinion, Freeze him out !!
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I’ve changed my mind too. For BOS not to have the courtesy to advise the club of his intentions is discourteous and unacceptable.

He needs to go in January otherwise there will be Ill feeling.

Warburton has backed BOS all season but I’m sure he is fuming now.

Not sure who is BOS’s agent but he needs a massive talking to too!

Comment

He has declined to sign a contract for well over a year now , surely none of us including the club thought he had any intention of staying.If he only signed the pre contract yesterday and told us today I don’t see a lot wrong , we can’t be that naive to think this wasn’t a possibility, he’s been linked with Celtic and Rangers for months .Don’t get me wrong I think he’s a #### bag but that’s life .Remember Sol Campbell stringing Spurs along and then jumping ship and joining fierce rivals Arsenal . Whatever the club decides is fine by me but maybe it’s best for everyone concerned that he goes to Turkey now rather than the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The Dutch lad will play left CB and Barbet moving to LB.
                  Hope that's not going to happen. Barbet is not a lwb. He actually looks ok on the left of the back 3. We need to sign a lwb. Wallace is a joke of a player and Niko is too casual and doesn't have to tenacity and work rate to play there.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                    From what I’ve read in latest posts , puts the situation into perspective.
                    I’ve changed my opinion, Freeze him out !!
                    He has peed off Les,Hoos and Warbs it seems....... Oh and us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      I’ve changed my mind too. For BOS not to have the courtesy to advise the club of his intentions is discourteous and unacceptable.

He needs to go in January otherwise there will be Ill feeling.

Warburton has backed BOS all season but I’m sure he is fuming now.

Not sure who is BOS’s agent but he needs a massive talking to too!
                      Warbs has on a number of occasions stated negotiations are going well.
                      It seems the player was stringing them along too

Comment

Count me as one who was reluctantly giving him some slack, mostly because we needed him in this wafer thin squad, no more slack, I don't want to see him in our shirt again, he is not near as good as some posters and he himself thinks he is anyway, one great run last season inflated his stature IMHO!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

He has peed off Les,Hoos and Warbs it seems....... Oh and us.
                          And we are the last people he wants to #### off, I wonder if he acted this way if there were thousands of Rangers supporters in South Africa road between him and his car on match days.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

And we are the last people he wants to #### off, I wonder if he acted this way if there were thousands of Rangers supporters in South Africa road between him and his car on match days.
                            Would have loved to be at the ground and booing his every touch (up until he scores, then all would be forgiven).

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

Would have loved to be at the ground and booing his every touch (up until he scores, then all would be forgiven).
                              Loyalty and 100% commitment are rare today, the likes of Ainsworth, Hill, and Derry had it in spades.

Comment

The club have issued a statement.
                                Very vague, just says he will remain a QPR player for the season unless an agreement can be reached.
                                Very terse imo and quite rightly so.

Comment

Working...
                                X