No announcement yet.

BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read that rangers might not have even known that he had signed a pre season contract.
    if that is true then he shouldn't be allowed to play for us again. Snidey cu nt.

Comment

I'd say give him a chance to redeem himself, play him in the first team. If he does well and commits himself, all well and good, we gain. If he is half hearted, luke warm then drop him.

(NB Luke Warm isn't ITK)

Comment

Fans on twitter say that we should rip up the 'bang average player' contract

Comment

Is this on our official website?
          Story on NewsNow claiming we were not privy to the deal.
          That boy is so disrespectful I feel the club have to take him out of and away from the 1st team squad.
          I personally would not allow him to train, just place him on gardening leave till the contract runs out.
          He knows the cash situation here.
          Greed pure greed

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
            Just read that rangers might not have even known that he had signed a pre season contract.
            if that is true then he shouldn't be allowed to play for us again. Snidey cu nt.
            Completely agree

Comment

Let him train at home on gardening leave
              there’s no way he’s going to stay fit at home or match fit

his loss move find a new winger that can cross that would be an upgrade on the pace he offers but no end product

imo his stock went up on goal at brim last season prior to that he couldn’t keep a regular start

Comment

We are trying to sell him to Fenerbahce this month for £750k so he may not get the chance to be frozen out.

Comment

For the sake of £750k , surely we would benefit more if he stays and sees out the season.
                  That’s if he’s prepared to put a shift in .
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

If it’s true we didn’t know about the deal then ##### him. W.anker we got you out of Blackpool and turned you into a player that allows you these opportunities. I don’t blame him for going but being snidey about it is a liberty and I’d let him rot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      We are trying to sell him to Fenerbahce this month for £750k so he may not get the chance to be frozen out.
                      Great deal if we can pull it off and some cash in the bank towards a player who want to be with us. Three times what we got for Manning.

Comment

Take cash now and cheerio.
                        If cash not enough then he would be bottom of my list even for the bench.
                        Reasoning is he has made his choice so best get used to him not being here and play someone else or bring someone in if possible.
                        I actually wish him well but don't think we should play him.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                          For the sake of £750k , surely we would benefit more if he stays and sees out the season.
                          That’s if he’s prepared to put a shift in .
                          No let him go and not waste wages on the snidey little ####. Don’t get why he couldn’t be open and let the club get a fee for him. Arrogant idiot who will go into football obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            No let him go and not waste wages on the snidey little ####. Don’t get why he couldn’t be open and let the club get a fee for him. Arrogant idiot who will go into football obscurity.
                            If he was sold for a transfer fee it would mean lower wages for him. As a free agent he gets the full pot. I'm sure he's open to leaving in Jan if a transfer fee or loan fee can be arranged. He'll be away in Jan no matter what the arrangement is.

Comment

Now that bos is going, who do we get to replace him? If we are continuing to play wing backs, there is a lad who is sat in the bench for Swansea who would be perfect for left wing back. Ryan something......cant remember his second name! Cheeky offer to come home??? Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                                Now that bos is going, who do we get to replace him? If we are continuing to play wing backs, there is a lad who is sat in the bench for Swansea who would be perfect for left wing back. Ryan something......cant remember his second name! Cheeky offer to come home??? Lol!!
                                The Dutch lad will play left CB and Barbet moving to LB.

Comment

Working...
                                X