BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post

No development fee as he's going abroad. As I say, greedy git.
    According to West london Sport we will be entitled to compensation if no fee has been agreed.

"Rangers will be due a compensation payment unless the two clubs agree a fee."

What of the chances of it being "undisclosed" our favourite price for a player!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      Lundstram at sheff Utd has turned down a new deal and told them he is leaving on a free in the summer . They are continuing to play him as they feel the team is better with him in it .If we feel the same then we play him at least until we are safe . I’m not happy about it but we are still paying his wages so we need to do what’s best for the club . The minute we think he’s not pulling his weight though he should be dropped.

So next game then.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

So next game then.
        Could well be the case , he was certainly trying his best at Norwich and Luton recently. I thought before Xmas he had thrown the towel in but switching him to wingback has benefitted the team .

Comment

I'd rather he was dropped and shown the door, but I think MW will tell us BOS is still committed and will play him. As much as it annoys me and unless we get a new left-back, he's better than Niko and Wallace...not hard I know!

Comment

Both us and Blackpool have lost out.

Comment

It's all right saying don't play him that could be a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face ,let's see where we stand when the window closes , football contracts are shlt too one sided in the players favour it might have been better for us if he had gone now to free up his wages , but what ever happen the club is at fault should have offered a new deal far earlier

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

According to West london Sport we will be entitled to compensation if no fee has been agreed.

"Rangers will be due a compensation payment unless the two clubs agree a fee."

What of the chances of it being "undisclosed" our favourite price for a player!
                Hope that's true but its totally different from what was said when this saga started months ago. Probably a couple of grand.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  It's all right saying don't play him that could be a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face ,let's see where we stand when the window closes , football contracts are shlt too one sided in the players favour it might have been better for us if he had gone now to free up his wages , but what ever happen the club is at fault should have offered a new deal far earlier
                  Club have been trying to extend his contract for well over a year now , he wasn’t even getting in the team at the start of last season .I’m not convinced he’s as good as he thinks he is , he doesn’t score enough goals and his final ball is poor . He has electric pace that takes him past defenders but more often than not nothing comes of it .Eze is on a different planet to him in terms of ability.

Comment

The 23-year-old still has a chance to redeem himself in QPR colours though. Although he’s shunned the club out of a potential few million, he remains arguably their best player and in the league position they’re in, dropping him might not be wise.

If he can score a few more goals, create a few more and ease QPR’s relegation fears then Osayi-Samuel can leave with half his decency. If he’d made to play in the U23 side and falls out with the club further, then it’ll not only leave a sour taste but it will no doubt hamper the start of his Fenerbahce career.

And ?

https://the72.co.uk/215457/qpr-may-n...nerbahce-deal/

Comment

I know I’m a lone voice on this and totally understand our frustrations with BOS and the club.

I can’t and won’t ‘abuse’ BOS. He has every right to progress his career and if he believes that the challenge in Turkey is a good one, then good luck to him. He will probably earn 5 x the amount he does currently and could be playing champions league football next season. When COVID disappears he’ll be playing in front of crowds of 50000 plus. In any other profession this type of career decision would be accepted and understood

The only thing I struggle with is the inconsistent treatment of BOS and Manning although my understanding is that we will get compensation money for BOS and wouldn’t have done for Manning

I think we should continue playing BOS until we are safe at least. I’m sure we’ll also be looking for replacements this transfer window or in the summer

Comment

Pre-Contract Agreement. Does anybody know if new club are 100% committed to signing. Serious injury in last few games for current club, could be out of action for 18 months. Eventually it will happen to player running down his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                          Pre-Contract Agreement. Does anybody know if new club are 100% committed to signing. Serious injury in last few games for current club, could be out of action for 18 months. Eventually it will happen to player running down his contract.
                          I would assume once pre contract agreement is signed it would be legally binding and both parties are committed to it .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Club have been trying to extend his contract for well over a year now , he wasn’t even getting in the team at the start of last season .I’m not convinced he’s as good as he thinks he is , he doesn’t score enough goals and his final ball is poor . He has electric pace that takes him past defenders but more often than not nothing comes of it .Eze is on a different planet to him in terms of ability.
                            That's an opinion Stains but it still doesn't alter that he's one of our better players none of us know how long the club has tried to offer him a deal yes we know it's been as long as you say but you shouldnt let a player with ability get anywhere near a final year

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

That's an opinion Stains but it still doesn't alter that he's one of our better players none of us know how long the club has tried to offer him a deal yes we know it's been as long as you say but you shouldnt let a player with ability get anywhere near a final year
                              If the little upstart didn't want to sign a new contract there is nothing the club could do whether he had a year or two years left. We couldn't or didn't want to offer him what he thought he was worth this year, last or any other year.

Comment

According to west London sport we are entitled to compensation unless the 2 clubs can agree a fee .

Comment

Working...
                                X