BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    As long as it covers his taxi fair to the airport.
    He might get the bus, like Adel.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
      Because of his age i think we do get something for developing him.

Could be wrong
      No development fee as he's going abroad. As I say, greedy git.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

He might get the bus, like Adel.
        A long way by bus, Serbia could be a tad tricky for him.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

No development fee as he's going abroad. As I say, greedy git.
          And you could honestly say that you would not do similar ? I’m sure most footballers would do the same except maybe some would have been upfront and stated their intentions to leave on a free.

Comment

Not too bothered as let’s face it he hasn’t done much this season (obviously was planning on leaving ) probably missed out on around 6/7 million from a transfer fee .Win some loose some . Personally I would now drop him and play Willock Instead

Comment

Best of luck to him. If it's a done deal I wouldn't play him, he has made his choice and we move on.

Comment

I've just read he may make his debut Monday, if that's the case we must have got a fee

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  I've just read he may make his debut Monday, if that's the case we must have got a fee
                  So sky have it totally wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    The article on Goal?

It's wrong. I've been on Fenerbahce's official twitter account and they have announced they've signed Bright after he's agreed a contract starting in the 2021-22 season. It's a pre contract agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

The article on Goal?

It's wrong. I've been on Fenerbahce's official twitter account and they have announced they've signed Bright after he's agreed a contract starting in the 2021-22 season. It's a pre contract agreement.
                      Yes, the Goal online article.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how long the contract is that BOS has signed.It would not surprise me if it were a short 2yr deal enabling player to initially receive a substantial signing on fee.Then Turkish club could quite easily ask for a profitable transfer fee when BOS has done a year.Everyones gets a slice of pie bar us.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Drop the ####er let him join them unfit
                          ​​​​​​
                          This.

He doesn't want to play for us, fine.
                          So don't let him.

He knows how tight money is at our club for the last few years and yet he is happy to run his contract down ensuring we get nothing for him having turned down a good offer.

He's shown us complete disrespect, as his performances this year have shown ( totally playing for himself).

Will be proper ####ed off to see him in the shirt again.

Give the shirt to someone who wants to play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

This.

He doesn't want to play for us, fine.
                            So don't let him.

He knows how tight money is at our club for the last few years and yet he is happy to run his contract down ensuring we get nothing for him having turned down a good offer.

He's shown us complete disrespect, as his performances this year have shown ( totally playing for himself).

Will be proper ####ed off to see him in the shirt again.

Give the shirt to someone who wants to play for us.
                            Agree & wouldn’t play him anymore, if I had my way I’d terminate his contract without paying him off as to what he’s done, little prick

Comment

Wont be the last player to let his contract run out enabling said player to get a better deal. Am i happy he is going no i am not as we are losing a bloody good right winger who on his day can tear teams to bits. We have people moaning about his performances but as he has spent an awful lot of the season on the left instead of the right i for one am not surprised as he isnt for me a player who cuts in on to his right foot. Should we play him i think we have to as Uncle only seems able to play 45 mins at best i suppose Willock is a possibility but is he really a wide man. Wish he had gone to Bruges as we would have got a fee and that move would surely have been better for him as he wold have been closer to home.

Comment

Lundstram at sheff Utd has turned down a new deal and told them he is leaving on a free in the summer . They are continuing to play him as they feel the team is better with him in it .If we feel the same then we play him at least until we are safe . I’m not happy about it but we are still paying his wages so we need to do what’s best for the club . The minute we think he’s not pulling his weight though he should be dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X