Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...nsen-loan-move

Comment

• Good news we are woefully short in there , I like Ball , he’s a grafter but he needs a bit of quality next to him .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Good news we are woefully short in there , I like Ball , he’s a grafter but he needs a bit of quality next to him .
        Yep agree & after watching today we are in dire need of quality players

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Good possibility. Why did we let him go in the first place? Money?
          Don't know was part of playoff final and then sold him. Always liked him and he ain't done bad since leaving

Comment

• Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post

Don't know was part of playoff final and then sold him. Always liked him and he ain't done bad since leaving
            Was sold by Redknapp for peanuts for some crazy reason and went on to win the title with Leicester.Must be well into his 30s now .

Comment

Was sold by Redknapp for peanuts for some crazy reason and went on to win the title with Leicester.Must be well into his 30s now .
              He had a fair bit of shlt going on at the time

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...ar-attack.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.s...le_174765.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...e-11275750.amp

Comment

Good news we are woefully short in there , I like Ball , he’s a grafter but he needs a bit of quality next to him .
                  Agreed it will improve the squad somewhat. However, If the powers that be run our club think 1 x 30 something, Foolham reserve mid fielder is the answer to our problems in this transfer window...we are bang in trouble!

Comment

• Playing Adomah more would make up for a new signing imo.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Playing Adomah more would make up for a new signing imo.
                      Agree , I can’t understand his lack of game time , he is proven at this level. He hasn’t set the world alight with his sub appearances so far but let’s give him a run of 5/6 games to find out if he’s still got anything to offer , we are paying him enough after all and he will still be here next season.

Comment

Agree , I can’t understand his lack of game time , he is proven at this level. He hasn’t set the world alight with his sub appearances so far but let’s give him a run of 5/6 games to find out if he’s still got anything to offer , we are paying him enough after all and he will still be here next season.
                        It`s a mystery. I think he tracks back ok aswell. Not especially lazy when I have seen him.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Week left ladies and gents. If we don’t bring in quality we will struggle for the rest of the season. Full backs and two quality CMs are the minimum we need. Been a s.hite transfer window so far apart from Austin. Missed out on our top target Whiteman and signed an unfit CB from a team who conceded more than us last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Week left ladies and gents. If we don’t bring in quality we will struggle for the rest of the season. Full backs and two quality CMs are the minimum we need. Been a s.hite transfer window so far apart from Austin. Missed out on our top target Whiteman and signed an unfit CB from a team who conceded more than us last season.
                            Bit harsh on the CB from Hull , lets at least see him play before we write him off.Don’t see fullbacks coming in , we have 4 already . 2 midfielders are the priority and sounds like joehansen is done .

Comment

• I would say a LB & another creative midfielder, looks like we got the Fulham midfielder coming in, didn’t really miss out on whiteman as he didn’t want to leave the north of England, so not down to the club, The new CB we can wait & see what he’s like, before slagging him off

Comment

• The way I see it you do the opposite of what others do. Most clubs will invest in their squads in the summer when season ticket money starts to come in again, which will result in demand and increased prices for the best talent around. If the Board have the money now then do as much business as you can when selling clubs are desperate for money and buying clubs are less than normall. Obviously this means we need to shift our unwanted players.

I cant see us bringing in a RB because of the contract situation of the two we already have. But if we can move Wallace out on loan look to bring in a new LWB now. For the wages Hamilliyaniane is on he's a back up player not the main man.

Comment

Working...
                                X