Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    In for the Fulham CB, Hector is it?
    Lives in Hectors house whilst working in a cottage.

Comment

• He's a cottager

Comment

• so the rumour could be a careless whisper?

i’ll get my coat

Comment

• I feel we are incredibly short at LB should Manning go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
            I feel we are incredibly short at LB should Manning go.
            Not if Niko is in plans. Just need to replace him.

Comment

Not if Niko is in plans. Just need to replace him.
              Not sure how they will know if he's in their plans as he hasnt been tested in the 1st team yet. If Manning goes then a new LB will be needed with Niko still as back up. Csnt see Manning going though and will play until the next transfer window at which point he will leave or sign a new contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not sure how they will know if he's in their plans as he hasnt been tested in the 1st team yet. If Manning goes then a new LB will be needed with Niko still as back up. Csnt see Manning going though and will play until the next transfer window at which point he will leave or sign a new contract.
                Disagree. Eze wasn't tested, but did well on loan. Same as Chair.

Niko is playing International football so i'd expect people with footballing brains to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Has Wallace left ?

Comment

• Sadly.............no

Comment

Niko is playing International football so i'd expect people with footballing brains to know.

Actually he did not make it to the Finland 22 man squad against Bulgaria on sunday and Ireland tonight. That is strange because he did well against Ireland month ago.

Last week there was a 2 pages story about Niko in a Finnish football magazine and he told that Wallace is always talking to him and giving advices. Niko said that he believes that he will stay for QPR this season and wont leave on loan anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Actually he did not make it to the Finland 22 man squad against Bulgaria on sunday and Ireland tonight. That is strange because he did well against Ireland month ago.

Last week there was a 2 pages story about Niko in a Finnish football magazine and he told that Wallace is always talking to him and giving advices. Niko said that he believes that he will stay for QPR this season and wont leave on loan anymore
                        In fairness, im on the fence with him, but most like him.

It just feels like by no, given his age we must have an idea if he's ready to take a punt?

Comment

In fairness, im on the fence with him, but most like him.

It just feels like by no, given his age we must have an idea if he's ready to take a punt?
                          Maybe but given the clubs recent history with young players I trust them make the right decision. People develop at different rates and I think there's a good player in there. Sir Les is a great example of someone coming good at a later stage of their career.
                          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Maybe but given the clubs recent history with young players I trust them make the right decision. People develop at different rates and I think there's a good player in there. Sir Les is a great example of someone coming good at a later stage of their career.
                            Yeah, so point is, we aren't short. Niko is probably good enough to start in his own right, Wallace Back-up.

We probably need another if Manning goes, as he's arguably our first choice.

Comment

• Manning linked to Swansea this morn....

Comment

Manning linked to Swansea this morn....
                                Does this mean they dont like Bidwell????

Comment

Working...
                                X