Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo
    This is Kiki

Oh Hector's house!!....I was too young to know the character names, other than the dog

Comment

• Lefthookqpr says Roderick says Dennis Cirkin lwb Spurs possibly incoming......no I haven't either

Comment

• In for the Fulham CB, Hector is it?

Comment

• shape up lads ffs!!

Comment

• Opps! haha! Soz

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              In for the Fulham CB, Hector is it?
              Lives in Hectors house whilst working in a cottage.

Comment

• He's a cottager

Comment

• so the rumour could be a careless whisper?

i’ll get my coat

Comment

• I feel we are incredibly short at LB should Manning go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
                      I feel we are incredibly short at LB should Manning go.
                      Not if Niko is in plans. Just need to replace him.

Comment

Not if Niko is in plans. Just need to replace him.
                        Not sure how they will know if he's in their plans as he hasnt been tested in the 1st team yet. If Manning goes then a new LB will be needed with Niko still as back up. Csnt see Manning going though and will play until the next transfer window at which point he will leave or sign a new contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not sure how they will know if he's in their plans as he hasnt been tested in the 1st team yet. If Manning goes then a new LB will be needed with Niko still as back up. Csnt see Manning going though and will play until the next transfer window at which point he will leave or sign a new contract.
                          Disagree. Eze wasn't tested, but did well on loan. Same as Chair.

Niko is playing International football so i'd expect people with footballing brains to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Has Wallace left ?

Comment

• Sadly.............no

Comment

Niko is playing International football so i'd expect people with footballing brains to know.

Actually he did not make it to the Finland 22 man squad against Bulgaria on sunday and Ireland tonight. That is strange because he did well against Ireland month ago.

Last week there was a 2 pages story about Niko in a Finnish football magazine and he told that Wallace is always talking to him and giving advices. Niko said that he believes that he will stay for QPR this season and wont leave on loan anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X