QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      You have forgotten Tankovic.
      I reckon that will go ahead hopefully

Comment

• Now they think £16m will get Eze. Its 20 big ones plus or $iss off !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

I reckon that will go ahead hopefully
          Hopefully, is the keyword when it comes to transfers.. But your comment sounds encouraging.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Just saw on sky sports via transfer rumours that the palace breakdown was 8mil + 4 mil add on’s, are they having a laugh

Comment

• We need other clubs to get involved now and start bumping the price up .If that doesn’t happen I would keep him until January or even next summer . He has 2 years left on his contract and if he has another good season with us he will only add to his value , we don’t need to sell him dirt cheap .

Comment

• 20 million should be the bare minimum if not we should keep him, premier league clubs taking the p is.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  We are being linked with Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley.

I think he’s a class player at this level and would be a great signing.

Team starting to take place for next year -

Dieng

Dabo Dickie Goode/Barnet New Lb

watson/Amos Ball/Cameron

Shophido Woodrow/ Chair Brown

Hugil

Subs

Kane
                  Kakay
                  Materson
                  New striker
                  Loan Striker

Thats the dream above and reckon would cost 12 -15 mill before wages!

I imagine to get anywhere near this level of recruitment we would need to be selling the following for -

Eze -20 mill plus
                  BOS - 4.7 mill - minus whatever Blackpool get
                  Manning - 4/5 mill
                  Leinster - 1.5/2 mill

Total sales - 29.5 mill - 31.7 m

Be nice to think MW would get a third of that to spend on the recruitment.

We night even be able to secure loans for Amos and Hugil again with an option to buy next year!!

Jumping the gun there with that team as so far only 1 new signing.
                  as for the fee for Leistner he has 1 year left and is not even wanted by MW. You can probably half that fee at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                    We need other clubs to get involved now and start bumping the price up .If that doesn’t happen I would keep him until January or even next summer . He has 2 years left on his contract and if he has another good season with us he will only add to his value , we don’t need to sell him dirt cheap .

I agree to some extent would want even more than 20m (that would be the down payment with add ons to come) otherwise keep him until at least January and see where we are in the League. We may get less then, but there is a chance an even bigger fee if he improves on this last season.

Comment

• Arsenal are the latest club to be linked with Ebere Eze.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-arteta-040820

Comment

• QPR are close to beating Middlesbrough to the signing of Northampton Town defender Charlie Goode, Football Insider understands.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-of-25-yr-old/

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          QPR are close to beating Middlesbrough to the signing of Northampton Town defender Charlie Goode, Football Insider understands.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...-of-25-yr-old/
                          Brilliant news if we can get him.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ZoneEfl/status/1290623634340556800

Club apparently submitted a £1m bid for Goode which has been accepted by Northampton Town, personal terms to be discussed and medical to take place soon.

Comment

• Twitter rumour Mmm says it all

Comment

• #QPR are leading the chase to sign #WiganAthletic winger Jamal Lowe
                                #QPRFC #WAFC

Twitter rumour but would be a great replacement for BOS imo!

Comment

Working...
                                X