20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    QPR are interested in signing Luke Amos from Tottenham on a permanent deal.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...deal-240720202

On the fence with this one.

I think it depends on price but personally think he’s a good player, defintely good enough for us and I think will only get better!

Comment

Played well for the Rs ain't he?
      Big the boy up, be patient if things don't come off, he is more than good enough for QPR.
      We must stop being so critical of all our players, but especially the young ones.
      #TrustinWarbs

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I think it depends on price but personally think he’s a good player, defintely good enough for us and I think will only get better!
        ive found Amos really frustrating this season , he makes easy passes look difficult and is often anonymous . Having said that he does have potential and maybe we haven’t played him as an attacking midfielder which I’d say is his position.

Comment

Amos looked better last 3 games if he could work on passing would help I agree, there’s not many players out there at moment that can unlock with a decent ball tbh either.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Amos looked better last 3 games if he could work on passing would help I agree, there’s not many players out there at moment that can unlock with a decent ball tbh either.
            Yep hopefully MW can sign players in the positions he has asked others to operate in that isn't their natural roles.
            Just really hoping the manager gets a decent amount of dosh to work with.

Comment

I personally like the idea of getting a couple of our loans back next year so there is some cohesion between the team.

Amos and Ball have played well together this year and I’d love Hugil back if we were to also sign a nippy Striker in the mold of Wells to play with him.

Comment

Ovie Ejaria faces an uncertain future with his permanent move to Reading in major doubt.

The 22-year-old had been on a season-long loan deal with Royals from Liverpool

Wouldn't mind him if the price is good ?
                Reckon he can pick any Championship club he likes and most probably at least 8 Prem teams - cloud cuckoo land to suggest he'd come here. TBH, I suspect this thread will be chock full of bullshine, particularly if it's simply lifting nonsense from garbage clickbait sites and social media.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

asked others to operate in that isn't their natural roles..
                  Why do I get a feeling of deja vu about that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Reckon he can pick any Championship club he likes and most probably at least 8 Prem teams - cloud cuckoo land to suggest he'd come here. TBH, I suspect this thread will be chock full of bullshine, particularly if it's simply lifting nonsense from garbage clickbait sites and social media.
                    Well the fake hoops had a buy at the end of the loan.

Comment

There is something genetically wrong with QPR supporters, I've decided.
                      We have some that will jump for joy at a lge 1 or 2 signing, saying this is the QPR way, find the talent bring it through.
                      We get told that a young player from one of the elite clubs, in the elite league above is wanted by our manager, and some replies are nah, not good enough, and that's the kinder ones.
                      Not aimed at any posters from here this post.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        There is something genetically wrong with QPR supporters, I've decided.
                        We have some that will jump for joy at a lge 1 or 2 signing, saying this is the QPR way, find the talent bring it through.
                        We get told that a young player from one of the elite clubs, in the elite league above is wanted by our manager, and some replies are nah, not good enough, and that's the kinder ones.
                        Not aimed at any posters from here this post.
                        I honestly think he’s flattered to deceive most of the season but I do appreciate that there is a talented player in there somewhere. If Warbs thinks he can improve him and sees him as an asset to take us forward then I’m all for it .

Comment

My point exactly mate.
                          I'm reading in different places that he is not worth even a loan.
                          This is before we have been told what a fee for him might be.
                          As I posted it wasn't a dig at any poster here.
                          There's absolutely nothing wrong with voicing an opinion, but some just flatly #### him off.
                          Surely he's a better starting point skills wise for the manager to work with than a lower lge lad.
                          Just don't understand some fans.

Comment

All we can do is trust our leader. After all he surprised us with Wells and Hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

They are keeping him on a week to week contract so if there is a bid they will get the money
                              He has refused all contract offers. They are paying him weekly to retain their compensation rights which is no where near £500,000.

Comment

Ovie Ejaria faces an uncertain future with his permanent move to Reading in major doubt.

The 22-year-old had been on a season-long loan deal with Royals from Liverpool

Wouldn't mind him if the price is good ?
                                I was impressed with him when we played them at QPR.

Comment

Working...
                                X