No announcement yet.

If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair point and they may have found a player who two but he is the man that has Cousins and Pawel at wing backs and Mackie as a starter. I agree with you on the striker situation but even that he has ballsed up as his messing about of Sylla and Smith 8n and out of the team is not helping us. We cannot keep him as what is he giving us right now?

Comment

15-11-26 WDL record. Keep that up an we're going down.

Harsh facts we're in a results business and we're not getting them.

Comment

The thing that is concerning me most right now is the fact that we seem to be on another one of these awful runs where we can't win a game, and I'm sorry to say that they appear to bring out the worst in Ollie.

Cast your mind back to the end of last season, we were losing game after game, and Ollie was picking some of the daftest line-ups and formations I've ever seen. At the time everyone passed it off as him trying things out as we were already safe. But with hindsight, it's exactly the same as what is happening now.

In my eyes, Ollie is poor tactically at the best of times. But when the pressure is on, he gets even worse. Trying mad tactical ploys to try and buy a win, rather than keeping things simple.

Yesterday may not have been the worst result or performance, but it's another game that this horrible run continues. And 2 red cards this weekend means he will no doubt mix things up again in the next game. I have to say, I'm starting to worry about whether he might take us down!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 03-12-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Six wins in our last 28 league games.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Quite awful. Our performances this season were much better than last season and I was hopeful we'll be ok, but last five games also performances have dropped.

Comment

Shocking stats and keep him and we will be very very fortunate to not go down. Awful manager

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                The thing that is concerning me most right now is the fact that we seem to be on another one of these awful runs where we can't win a game, and I'm sorry to say that they appear to bring out the worst in Ollie.

Cast your mind back to the end of last season, we were losing game after game, and Ollie was picking some of the daftest line-ups and formations I've ever seen. At the time everyone passed it off as him trying things out as we were already safe. But with hindsight, it's exactly the same as what is happening now.

In my eyes, Ollie is poor tactically at the best of times. But when the pressure is on, he gets even worse. Trying mad tactical ploys to try and buy a win, rather than keeping things simple.

Yesterday may not have been the worst result or performance, but it's another game that this horrible run continues. And 2 red cards this weekend means he will no doubt mix things up again in the next game. I have to say, I'm starting to worry about whether he might take us down!
                Superb post and very right to raise the end of last season where the excuse then was he’s trialing things for this season. So after the longest pre season known to man, which commenced in March 2017 and an enhanced squad, were in a worse position then when he arrived.

All we ever hear is excuses from Ollie and his followers we are unlucky here and their what about the luck we have had with two keepers dropping ball at strikers feet in Brentford and Sheff Utd games does that not count???? We’ve had as much good luck as bad

Had it not been for Bentley dropping the ball we would be going into Leeds on the verge of another losing run of six games Ollie likes

Comment

Clearly any standards at the club are now gone as 26 defeats in 52 games screams to me Got to Go!

Comment

The 10 men excuse yesterday was brought on by Holloway as he is the only person that would have picked the Marathon runner that is Mackie in the first place.

Comment

• I don't want a manager change imo this late it would only be a panic patch up , as said he does deserve some brownie points but I don't really go along with this good luck bad luck thing you make your own luck and that's playing to your strengths in our case that's a 4-4-2 line up we don't have enough good players to plays the current systems being used , he's got at good spirit and work ethic going , but he's trying to use pigs ears as silk purses we have only got 5 good players the rest are indifferent incapable of holding their concentration for for 45+ mins or 90+ mins like good players do

Comment

• I would be willing to give him January window as he has undoubtedly brought in good players with little money. But only if we get 2-3 wins before end of January.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Clearly any standards at the club are now gone as 26 defeats in 52 games screams to me Got to Go!
                          It's clear as day. Uncle does not give a fark.
                          To busy flying his little air planes and land grabbing at old oak.

Sell the club you farking clown
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Little planes.

Diddy ickkle wickkle little planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              2 wins in our last 14

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Superb post and very right to raise the end of last season where the excuse then was he’s trialing things for this season. So after the longest pre season known to man, which commenced in March 2017 and an enhanced squad, were in a worse position then when he arrived.

All we ever hear is excuses from Ollie and his followers we are unlucky here and their what about the luck we have had with two keepers dropping ball at strikers feet in Brentford and Sheff Utd games does that not count???? We’ve had as much good luck as bad

Had it not been for Bentley dropping the ball we would be going into Leeds on the verge of another losing run of six games Ollie likes
                                Always unlucky if you listen to Ollie, or any of his supporters though ain't we mate?

Fact is, you make your own luck. If you keep selecting players who ain't good enough, or players in the wrong positions and/or formation, you're setting yourself up for bad luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X