If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Simon Grayson would be my definite first Choice. He builds from the back and is also a very down to earth type of person who we clearly should go for this time.
    Lol build from the back we`ve a whole defence out and yet there still not doing too bad, goals need to start coming more admittedly! but our defence is ok when we have them all back.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Oh no, Imagine Clement turning out to be a a failure. I would hate it.
      Sadly I can't see Clement wanting the job for a fear of staining his dad's memory. He was class in our shirt

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Pinks. Nearly 300 million spunked and a ffp fine hanging over us and we are in a worse position than he found us in. 2 go's at the premier and ballsed that up as well. No more to say on him other than he needs to look at where we are heading as results, stats and points do not lie.
        73 its happened now and we have to get on with things, its no good keep dwelling on the past, this jobs no short term fix, so whys everyone think it is! its not simple.

Comment

Finaces or no finances this guy needs to be moved on as no progress and a record none of us on here could match. A good manager makes all the difference in the championship as shown by our old manager at Cardiff.
          Again I'm going to say finances dictate as I have said , it's not me you need convince it's the clubs dof, Hoos and Fernandes
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-12-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Finaces or no finances this guy needs to be moved on as no progress and a record none of us on here could match. A good manager makes all the difference in the championship as shown by our old manager at Cardiff.
            And how many of his new players did warnock bring in at cardiff? thought i heard about 11! how manys ollie brought in?

Comment

Pinks if Holloway keeps up his record we will be playing in an even lower standard of football in the years ahead.

Comment

Pinkie. Do not even try to compare Holloway to Warnock as Warnock is on a different level completely. He brought in players after finding them in a terrible position last year very much like when he took over at our place.

Comment

Pinks if Holloway keeps up his record we will be playing in an even lower standard of football in the years ahead.
                  Ok we`ll see i suppose 73

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    Sadly I can't see Clement wanting the job for a fear of staining his dad's memory. He was class in our shirt
                    Think you are spot on. I guess he will go to a club somewhere abroad.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Holloway is a god awful manager and should never of been appointed..clearly a job for the boys!! but if we did get rid,I wouldn't trust Ferdinand etc to bring in anyone decent sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Fark me! Everyone defending Ollie needs to see that stat, it's an embarrassment.

We're stilla massive draw for any half decent manager out there. Despite what people say we still pay good money for managers and players, just not the bucketloads TF has spunked in the recent past. We're still a very nice job for any manager out of a job.

Personally i'd wait for the Swansea manager to get sacked. He can't be far away, and build a side and team structure around good coaching.
                        Like he’s done at Swansea? A good number 2 doesn’t always make a good number 1...

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Fark me! Everyone defending Ollie needs to see that stat, it's an embarrassment.

We're stilla massive draw for any half decent manager out there. Despite what people say we still pay good money for managers and players, just not the bucketloads TF has spunked in the recent past. We're still a very nice job for any manager out of a job.

Personally i'd wait for the Swansea manager to get sacked. He can't be far away, and build a side and team structure around good coaching.
                          Massive draw for a half decent manager my arrs ! Bakes then why have we had three cheap managers on the trot any half decent manager will know taking on QPR is highly likely to put a blot on their CV copy book

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Massive draw for a half decent manager my arrs ! Bakes then why have we had three cheap managers on the trot any half decent manager will know taking on QPR is highly likely to put a blot on their CV copy book
                            Bakes it's not defending Ollie it's about him staying for the season act before that and who in their right mind would come in and be able to turn around things in three months , plus who wants to go back to signings like JET Gobern Borysuik Gladwin Mackie Washington and many more that were signed under ###'s watch to Holloway's credit Freeman Scowens and Baptise smith tho not very mobile does a job off the bench

Comment

Dogs. Great point about the signings but if he stays the season there is no guarantee we will stay up so those players you mention about not signing may well be the best we can hope for. We scraped by last season not sure we will this time around.

Comment

Your not wrong there is no guarantee wed stay up and no guarantee someone else could turn things round in what's left of the season and we'd all be calling for his head if we were to drop , others have to share the blame ! You me and just about every other poster knew Holloway needed another striker back in august
                                But credits due to for the scouting staff he's installed

Comment

Working...
                                X