No announcement yet.

If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends what way the club wants to go, in my mind it should be to build slowly, been down the throwing money at it route, so need a manager who can develop players so need a completely fresh approach.

Few good young managers on the continent who have progressed sparsely funded clubs. Pull and the like would undoubtedly improve results but not develop young players or an long term playing strategy

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Are there really any good candidates out there apart from Pullis

People say names like Ainsworth and the ex Snderland manager but I don't think there the answer either
      Derek McInnes

Comment

Pulis...Bilic...Ryan Giggs...Pearson..Materratsi

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Derek McInnes
          Give it a rest Derek....Aberdeen is the club for you.

Comment

I think Ainsworth Will be high on the list would die for the job lives local so London expenses not a problem , would fit our price range doing well got Wycombe playing the right type of football all in all would be a good choice , but I really hope he doesn't get the job he gave the club all he had played through injuries for QPR there fore I'd hate to see him getting the Ollie treatment or the JFH treatment aswell as the Ramsey treatment if he was to hit a blip

Comment

We should offer it Giggs we have nothing to lose he could be perfect

Would also raise the clubs profile from the sewer

Comment

Pulis the the antichrist of football thank fark he is out of our price range

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  That prick Fernandes should take the decision out of their hands and fire him tonight.
                  Now 73 thats proper out of order calling him that! and to think youve told me off for for far less than that!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Really don’t think Olly will be leaving. FFP is playing a big part here and that is the only reason Olly came here and is still here. Pulis is not the right appointment either if the club did decide to act on the situation but I honestly don’t believe they will act however appalling our record is. Dark days again it seems and I really wish Olly hadn’t come back as he is ruining his previous status with us which sadly was always on the cards. Don’t think any of us would say our team doesn’t have passion as it does but tactically we are a shambles and in big trouble now.

Comment

Henning Berg as a caretaker and who knows?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

His record is 52 games, 15 wins,11 draws and 26 defeats!
                        50% loss record. Any other manager would have had the boot by now.
                        Love the guy but as someone just said should never have been appointed in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Really don’t think Olly will be leaving. FFP is playing a big part here and that is the only reason Olly came here and is still here. Pulis is not the right appointment either if the club did decide to act on the situation but I honestly don’t believe they will act however appalling our record is. Dark days again it seems and I really wish Olly hadn’t come back as he is ruining his previous status with us which sadly was always on the cards. Don’t think any of us would say our team doesn’t have passion as it does but tactically we are a shambles and in big trouble now.
                          What has FFP and a managerial appointment to do with anything? I just wonder? Salary, you mean?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Don't think the club could afford any of the options mentioned here bar Ainsworth (or even attract them!)
                            The best option the club could get if they want to remain frugal in the market is Simon Grayson, but as he pointed out after getting the sack at Sunderland, development projects take time. If the club want to exploit the loan market it'd have to be Aitor Karanka and his United/Chelsea/Real connections but they won't go through that route either. There's every chance Holloway stays till the end of the season given the club are eight points clear of the drop - (not justifying him staying in the role, I do think he should go)

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                              Don't think the club could afford any of the options mentioned here bar Ainsworth (or even attract them!)
                              The best option the club could get if they want to remain frugal in the market is Simon Grayson, but as he pointed out after getting the sack at Sunderland, development projects take time. If the club want to exploit the loan market it'd have to be Aitor Karanka and his United/Chelsea/Real connections but they won't go through that route either. There's every chance Holloway stays till the end of the season given the club are eight points clear of the drop - (not justifying him staying in the role, I do think he should go)
                              Ah karanka who named our most dangerous player to look out for - the one who we let go to blackburn, forgot his name now!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinkie. I have watched Fernandes ruin the club I have followed for 38 years in 6 years so forgive me if I am peeed off with the man. I am a 3rd generation supporter plus my own lads are st holders as well so if you do not agree with my thoughts then that is fine but I stand by my opinion of Fernandes as the worst chairman in the history of our club.

Comment

Working...
                                X