If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    What has FFP and a managerial appointment to do with anything? I just wonder? Salary, you mean?
    Having very little money to spend on his own style of players and knowing you are on a hiding to nothing. If fine was a reasonable size then it could be worked around but at 40 million who would be interested in coming in with those restrictions?

Comment

Simon Grayson would be my definite first Choice. He builds from the back and is also a very down to earth type of person who we clearly should go for this time.
      Last edited by Shania; 02-12-2017, 09:49 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Having very little money to spend on his own style of players and knowing you are on a hiding to nothing. If fine was a reasonable size then it could be worked around but at 40 million who would be interested in coming in with those restrictions?
        Ok, I see what you mean. But Fernandes will sort this out sorely?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Pinkie. I have watched Fernandes ruin the club I have followed for 38 years in 6 years so forgive me if I am peeed off with the man. I am a 3rd generation supporter plus my own lads are st holders as well so if you do not agree with my thoughts then that is fine but I stand by my opinion of Fernandes as the worst chairman in the history of our club.
          Fair enough but theres no need to call him what you said tbh! ive been a supporter for over 44 years and theres been loads of occassions where we`ve been poor or what we are now, even though i think we`re not as bad as things are going atm, and heads kept will see some good results coming our way very shortly, get a few players back & we`ll be fine, and i genuinely believe that.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

As much as he was the wrong appointment to begin with and has only got worse, he will not be sacked as they simple can afford to pay him and Bircham off.

If i remember correctly there was a delay in them signing as it seemed they wanted to get their contracts right, in other words get a sufficient length so if it went wrong they would be covered, absolutely justified on their part as it’s only what any one else would do. So basically only a resignation will see him go in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

On the other hand JFH had a rolling 12 month contract so a lot easier to remove than say s9meone on a three year one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Give it a rest Derek....Aberdeen is the club for you.
              He’s a realistic and good choice. Others like Pullis are unrealistic or Ainsworth, just more rubbish

Comment

Pinks. Nearly 300 million spunked and a ffp fine hanging over us and we are in a worse position than he found us in. 2 go's at the premier and ballsed that up as well. No more to say on him other than he needs to look at where we are heading as results, stats and points do not lie.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  He’s a realistic and good choice. Others like Pullis are unrealistic or Ainsworth, just more rubbish
                  Yeah, might be good...just joking as seen you mention him several times now.

Comment

If Holloway were to go before may it's a pound to a penny the under 23s manager will be right in line for it

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      As much as he was the wrong appointment to begin with and has only got worse, he will not be sacked as they simple can afford to pay him and Bircham off.

If i remember correctly there was a delay in them signing as it seemed they wanted to get their contracts right, in other words get a sufficient length so if it went wrong they would be covered, absolutely justified on their part as it’s only what any one else would do. So basically only a resignation will see him go in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

On the other hand JFH had a rolling 12 month contract so a lot easier to remove than say s9meone on a three year one.
                      Dunno why Ollie wasn't given the same 12 month rolling deal. Hardly like he was gonna play our offer off against an offer from another club, was it?!!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Jim it's about finances that dictate who would be next there's a pattern Ramsey twice , JFH , Holloway

Comment

Finaces or no finances this guy needs to be moved on as no progress and a record none of us on here could match. A good manager makes all the difference in the championship as shown by our old manager at Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Dunno why Ollie wasn't given the same 12 month rolling deal. Hardly like he was gonna play our offer off against an offer from another club, was it?!!
                            Suspect he knew they were desperate to get someone in who they thought the fans would love, he knew that so made demands. Probably the same reason Bircham came on board and to be fair it worked with a fair portion of the fan base, indeed some are still blinded to his obvious failings.

Comment

Originally posted by GAZTOP11 View Post
                              His record is 52 games, 15 wins,11 draws and 26 defeats!
                              50% loss record. Any other manager would have had the boot by now.
                              Love the guy but as someone just said should never have been appointed in the first place.
                              Fark me! Everyone defending Ollie needs to see that stat, it's an embarrassment.

We're stilla massive draw for any half decent manager out there. Despite what people say we still pay good money for managers and players, just not the bucketloads TF has spunked in the recent past. We're still a very nice job for any manager out of a job.

Personally i'd wait for the Swansea manager to get sacked. He can't be far away, and build a side and team structure around good coaching.

Comment

Oh no, Imagine Clement turning out to be a a failure. I would hate it.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X