No announcement yet.

If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly not enough as no one could be that loyal to a bloke who finds losing games easier than winning or drawing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Pinks genuine question are you a club employee
      His profile pic looks really like Ian Holloway so...

Comment

• To be honest guys I think he simply likes winding you all up, sussed it weeks ago and stoped posting or responding. Nobody could be that blind to Holloway deficiencies, so it’s either that or he actually is Holloway or a relation?

Comment

• I previously got it wrong when I thought Pinkie was Ian Holloway. Pinkie is without doubt Marc Bircham.

Comment

• Originally posted by spogs View Post
            I previously got it wrong when I thought Pinkie was Ian Holloway. Pinkie is without doubt Marc Bircham.
            If he is then Pinkie/ Marc: play 442/ a RB/ a winger/ and never play Mackie. Thanks.

Comment

• Hope Pinkie reads Ollie a bedtime story tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                I think ollies comments about clearing the top stair could maybe mean washington and mackie maybe, always said we`re a few decent players away from a decent side, but we`ve got good alternatives aswell in our full squad.
                Maybe he meant him and the DOF....

Comment

• ....Hull have sacked their manager today....

Comment

• You are fcking deluded if you think we wont be in a relegation battle come 1st Jan

Comment

• Sunderland are still 8 points behind us but I’d be very surprised if they don’t turn it round in next month or so. So import any for us to maintain our home form.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                        Pinkie have a question for you

Holloway been here for 52 games how many of them have you actually seen ?
                        Seem to recall him posting he watches a handful of games per season.

Comment

• With you Mush, The longer he stays the further we will drop regardless of what Fernandes says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                            ....Hull have sacked their manager today....
                            Yes because he only won 4 out of 20 games, yet Hollowhead has managed just 5 and is still keeping his job!

I see some fans want to wait until the summer to make a change, but they should have done just that in May/June this year.

His stats are atrocious and if he is kept on for much longer, the club will be in the bottom 3 and facing an uphill struggle to get out of it. If they wait until the end of this season, we may be 'looking forward' to another stay in the third tier ahving last been taken there by Hollowhead.

Anyone who thinks this man is capable of lifting the club higher, clearly blinkered.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Yes because he only won 4 out of 20 games, yet Hollowhead has managed just 5 and is still keeping his job!

I see some fans want to wait until the summer to make a change, but they should have done just that in May/June this year.

His stats are atrocious and if he is kept on for much longer, the club will be in the bottom 3 and facing an uphill struggle to get out of it. If they wait until the end of this season, we may be 'looking forward' to another stay in the third tier ahving last been taken there by Hollowhead.

Anyone who thinks this man is capable of lifting the club higher, clearly blinkered.
                              Poll says no

Comment

• wtf why all the snarky comments towards pinks? its hardly like hes defending ollie for the goodness of his health, he just supports him and wants ollie to do well but people are jumping on him wayyyy too much lately as if hes an outlet for our bad form!
                                fair enough people don't want ollie anymore, i don't either but pinkie is a good poster who hardly deserves some of the "banter" hes getting from fellow qpr fans

Comment

Working...
                                X