If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    If Wollie stays could see us getting into trouble. Notice you didn't answer the points Pinkie! Wollie's record since his return even ignoring current run?

Name a worse manager in the top two divisions and/or a club in those divisions you think would have the idiot in charge.

Appreciate you love him, deeply and passionately, but need to accept hard facts. He is just a very poor football manager.
    How many games are we into this season? last season was a write off as we had the fallout from jimmys squad and rubbish players, not sure how quick you expected us to go from that to great and tearing up the league! if youre that confident we`re going to go down if ollie stays in charge have a bet on it furtive!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      So you would be happy with 20th place and think Ollie should stay if we finish there? Mad.
      No cos i dont think we`ll land there at all bakes! come on youre that confident mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Read most posts and understand concerns and everything as we all hate losing, but fark me, we lost with 10 men and a couple of youngsters in the squad, one a debut and a very promising one at that, but held our own until last few minutes, why doesnt everyone give abit of slack ffs and get behind the lads, youve all done to death how much you dont rate ollie, but ffs yesterday the lads did well to nearly get a point with 10 men, also last week did very well to pull two late goals back, get behind the lads & stop sticking the knife in all the time, if we was getting hammered and there was signs of players not playing for the manager etc then you have a point, until then lets behind them!
        It’s called defeat fatigue. Also we were lucky vs brentford and so it evens up. Ollie’s record is shocking.

Comment

No cos i dont think we`ll land there at all bakes! come on youre that confident mate
          I'm that confident of what? Stop talking ########, not once have I said we're going to get relegated this season though it is a possiblity.

15-11-26. There's your facts, the bloke is doing a poor job and we're well below what the Owner expects with this squad. He is walking a tightrope and if it continues he will get the bullet.

Comment

How many games are we into this season? last season was a write off as we had the fallout from jimmys squad and rubbish players, not sure how quick you expected us to go from that to great and tearing up the league! if youre that confident we`re going to go down if ollie stays in charge have a bet on it furtive!
            We are nearly half way through the season Pinkie. If we continue with the form so far we will finish with around 48 points. That would see us relegated based on last season's final table.

The squad he inherited was not bad by Championship standards and he has added to it. No I don't expect us to be challenging for promotion but should be reasonable mid-table not hurtling towards the bottom end.

You cannot blame last season on the idiot experimenting! One win in last eight games and that was when the imbecile got us into trouble from a comfortable position. We are just as **** this season if not worse. We go on these horrible runs and he is clueless how to get out of them.

Been supporting club for well over 30 years and struggling to think of a worse manager we have had. Paul Hart maybe?

Anyway you haven't named me a worse manager in the top two leagues yet or any club at that level who would be daft enough to employ the idiot?

Comment

• Thing is the owners and Sir les expectations were ridiculous. With the way our squad is we will always be up and down. We have no real striker like a Charlie who will consistently get you goals. I don't see a new manager magicking up one either. Hope penrice finds a gem in jan
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• JFH had 47 games W13 D19 L15 points 58. IH 52 games W15 D11 L26 points 56. So in fact JFH did better in less games.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  JFH had 47 games W13 D19 L15 points 58. IH 52 games W15 D11 L26 points 56. So in fact JFH did better in less games.
                  I don't give a sh it about stats jfh was up there with Paul hart a truely woeful manager so let's not lower the tone to that level david
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    I don't give a sh it about stats jfh was up there with Paul hart a truely woeful manager so let's not lower the tone to that level david
                    Indeed, same level as Ollie or maybe marginally higher. Like comparing turds.

Comment

15-11-26 WDL record. Keep that up an we're going down.

Harsh facts we're in a results business and we're not getting them.
                      Thought you had said carry on this and with ollie we`re going down?!

Comment

• His contract runs until the end of this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          His contract runs until the end of this season?
                          No, end of next apparently.

Comment

Thought you had said carry on this and with ollie we`re going down?!
                            As has been posted above, 15-11-26 is relegation form and if we continue with these stats we WILL get relegated, maybe not this season but it will happen. I don't know how you can dispute that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              No, end of next apparently.
                              Jesus! Madness handing him a deal that long.

Comment

As has been posted above, 15-11-26 is relegation form and if we continue with these stats we WILL get relegated, maybe not this season but it will happen. I don't know how you can dispute that.
                                Ill tell you im not going with it as theres plenty of the season left and ive been encouraged by what ive seen and the quality players we do have and how there playing for the gaffer! would be a big issue if they werent & you can see how much they hate losing, so have full confidence we`ll pull it round, plus we might sign a player or two in the next transfer window, but even if we dont i feel we`ll be fine!

Plus we have quite a few players out injured defensively, so can see us becoming more solid.

Comment

Working...
                                X