No announcement yet.

TF and the rest of the owners too soft over IH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hoofed it up with no guile or thought and at times no quality. Great comeback but desperately poor style of football.

Comment

Don't think it's a case of them being taken for a ride on this occasion. I think its more to do with the fact that they are completely indifferent about the football club at this point, and are waiting to offload it at the first possible opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        I thought Amit must have resigned as he doesn't seem to be as much involved as he was in Colin's time.
        Not resigned, just reduced his overall stake to 11% last summer.

"The club announced QPR Asia Sdn Bhd’s share, a Fernandes controlled company, has changed from 69 per cent to 55 per cent, while Total Soccer Growth Sdn Bhd, which represents Gnanalingam, has taken a 33 per cent shareholding.

However, the company owned by billionaire Lakshmi Mittal, has offloaded a massive 19 per cent of its Rangers shares to just 11 per cent."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ke-up-11448683

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Personally think the rant and the actual performances are two separate entities.

Did not think the rant, no matter how much it annoyed me, was sackable which leaves performances and league position and in my view think from boards perspective there happy and content with what he’s doing so he will remain.

I personally think we’re under performing but board will have own expectations and if he’s attaining then he keeps job
          Exactly.
          Criticize him for his team selection, tactics etc but this whole hysteria surrounding his rant is a bit ott.
          Wasn’t it Hull who called us drama Queen’s Park Rangers a few years back. Unfortunately some fans are living up to that label.
          In his first tenure, Ollie told some of our fans to go round his house and fight him ffs.
          Some people are behaving like the proverbial dog with a bone.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Don't think it was and I don't think anyone else would have sacked someone for a rant like that in the slightest. And I'm one it was aimed at !
            Probably wouldn't have been sacked, agreed. Virtually every other club in the country would've at least reprimanded / punished their manager for saying something like that about their own fans though. A sarcastic, thin veiled recorded apology doesn't really cut it.

Comment

Mittel and amit shares are separate are they not??
              Last edited by West Acton; 29-11-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                No improvement whatsoever and style of play and how they are coached is awful at best. Brentford played pass and move with lots of running off the ball. The only running we do is Mackie running around like a headless chicken.
                And they played lime that as they were just hitting us on the break, far easier to do when theres plenty of space! Makes any team look very good and what happens when youre chasing a game!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Err plan b ffs 73, what did you expect stick to plan a playing through brentford with our midfield that wasnt happening with chances missed!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    And they played lime that as they were just hitting us on the break, far easier to do when theres plenty of space! Makes any team look very good and what happens when youre chasing a game!
                    Virtually every team in the division plays like that away from home. Everyone but us of course.

If Holloway cant deal with counter-attacking football, he's in the wrong league.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Was exciting for about 90 seconds mate. The rest was dross!
                      Come off it Tarbs.
                      We tried to play pass and move for a lot of the game and succeeded in parts.
                      We had them on the back foot for periods but squandered at least two gilt edged opportunities, first Mackie blazed over, then Washington did the same.
                      Ironically, it was the route one football at the end that got us the point but we certainly didn’t get played off the park for the entire game like some are suggesting.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Again disagree completely, there first goal clearly offside! We had atleast one clear handball we should of had, and they did not outplay us at all! We went behind so attacked them as happens when youre chasing the game, which always gives space and the opposition chance to hit us on the break!
                        I watched the game on Sky. With all their camera angles, it must have taken them at least a minute to decide the first goal was marginally offside. They concluded his foot was offside. From all their angles it was no clear cut decision. Re the handballs, they agonised over both the incidents that occurred within seconds of each other, their final verdict was that the first might have been hand ball, the second wasn't.

I have no idea where you sit, or the quality of your eyesight, but having seen the footage, i am still not convinced either was an infringement.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Not resigned, just reduced his overall stake to 11% last summer.

"The club announced QPR Asia Sdn Bhd’s share, a Fernandes controlled company, has changed from 69 per cent to 55 per cent, while Total Soccer Growth Sdn Bhd, which represents Gnanalingam, has taken a 33 per cent shareholding.

However, the company owned by billionaire Lakshmi Mittal, has offloaded a massive 19 per cent of its Rangers shares to just 11 per cent."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ke-up-11448683
                          Thanks Stanley, that's very interesting. I'll have to get the good old slide rule out to see what that means. I love you logo, where on earth did you get the inspiration

Comment

I watched the game on Sky. With all their camera angles, it must have taken them at least a minute to decide the first goal was marginally offside. They concluded his foot was offside. From all their angles it was no clear cut decision. Re the handballs, they agonised over both the incidents that occurred within seconds of each other, their final verdict was that the first might have been hand ball, the second wasn't.

I have no idea where you sit, or the quality of your eyesight, but having seen the footage, i am still not convinced either was an infringement.
                            I said the same the other day and was shot down mate.

Comment

Pinkie. Plan b? What the hell is our plan A? I sit every week with no width and the best cross into the box this season was Lynch v Wolves for Smith to head the winner. Dark age football and coaching to boot as shown by Bircham week in week out in the warm up.

Comment

I love you logo, where on earth did you get the inspiration
                                It wasn't easy. I considered this one too:

Comment

Working...
                                X