Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    P
    And last year and the year before we would have rolled over to have our tummies tickled

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      It means there keeper needing to drop the ball for us to get back in it. No drop = nil points
      It meant them having a goal that was offside and us missing a few chances and a definate penalty not given and sylla hitting the bar to let them take the lead! no offside goal allowed = 2-1 (3 points to us)
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Great point on Monday and shows how far we have dropped when we are creaming ourselves of stealing a draw at home to Brentford
        And if i had pathetic spirit like that in the dressing room id get rid! never known a moaning bunch like we`ve got, most would be pleased with the comeback and leave it at that, it really is like quite a few get off on what they can!

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Like we did after coming back to draw against 10 man Millwall.

As said above, it is just papering over the cracks.

That point, has probably bought IH a few extra weeks as manager, unless he can somehow win some games this month.
          Give over and get behind your team, its almost like whoever we play theres a number of you hoping it goes pearshaped every week, and when its not gone fully pearshaped cos we drew they still crack on with the moaning lol, it really is qpr fans on here and opposition fans lol

Comment

It means there keeper needing to drop the ball for us to get back in it. No drop = nil points
            Strange mindset mate. I would agree that we were awful for majority of the game but you can't take away the effort and finish in the last few mins, it was fantastic although I guess you're just referring to it after seeing highlights which would certainly tone down any excitement
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• WeAre we all all know out of the two of us your the armchair supporter fella, who likes watching his footy in his front room. I’ve got season ticket while you have a sky subscription

I know you get yourself excited when Rangers are on the box, as other then that you don’t see them, so I can kind of see as a part time supporter why you kind of got excited by the two mins climax which I assume you have become accustomed too. Get yourself down the Bush geezer and enjoy the real match day experience and then I will take your opinion on what’s going on seriously.

As I have said few times before when you do show your face in Bush we meet up and I will shout you a pint. Your probably an alright geezer face to face but as a poster in my opinion bit of a muppet

Comment

• Have never seen you this down on the team before westy mate, didnt see on tuesday and i know you aint usually an early leaver, but did you leave early?

Comment

• We’re going nowhere Kevin very slowly under this manager. Yes mate chipped when second went in and watched end of match in pocket watch. Suppose am bit fed up watching what’s served up then listening to all the excuses from wollie and his band of merry men after.

I don’t consider myself a stupid man, I’ve done reactively well, but I can spot stupid individuals and game players from a distance and give them short shrift

Don’t look forward to going anymore it’s that bad, but like others no doubt when festive season kicks in will get bet buzz back. I’m usually pretty upbeat about the club and defend it more often then not but this is painful

Comment

• I am with you Westy and the matchday buzz is no longer the same and when you see the team sheet you have a very deflated feeling about watching the same old shite being served up. Holloway being manager tells you all you need to know about our club right now and the situation we are in and that is a shame as we waited a long time to return only to chuck it away twice. I love my club but right now watching the crap being offered up with very little prospect of it getting better tells me to trouser the 1200 a season I knock out right now. Cherry pick.games as looking at the crowds that seems to be the norm.

Comment

I am with you Westy and the matchday buzz is no longer the same and when you see the team sheet you have a very deflated feeling about watching the same old shite being served up. Holloway being manager tells you all you need to know about our club right now and the situation we are in and that is a shame as we waited a long time to return only to chuck it away twice. I love my club but right now watching the crap being offered up with very little prospect of it getting better tells me to trouser the 1200 a season I knock out right now. Cherry pick.games as looking at the crowds that seems to be the norm.
                      Come next Summer your heart will win out.

Comment

• Not sure I will as nothing to draw me to want to part with that kind of money with what is being offered up by Holloway and the club in general. The pricing is way out for what we are witnessing.

Comment

I am with you Westy and the matchday buzz is no longer the same and when you see the team sheet you have a very deflated feeling about watching the same old shite being served up. Holloway being manager tells you all you need to know about our club right now and the situation we are in and that is a shame as we waited a long time to return only to chuck it away twice. I love my club but right now watching the crap being offered up with very little prospect of it getting better tells me to trouser the 1200 a season I knock out right now. Cherry pick.games as looking at the crowds that seems to be the norm.
                          But 73 its ther fooking championship son, its generally a poor league mate, some of the football played in this league is truelly awful full stop!

Comment

• Pinkie. The football is dire and has been for a while now but the buzz of matchdays is based on accepting #### players in #### poor formations and a half empty grounds. Mackie being as #### as he is makes it a bit more of a crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              But 73 its ther fooking championship son, its generally a poor league mate, some of the football played in this league is truelly awful full stop!
                              I don’t disagree with that pinks were on same page. That’s why it was so odd fans saying they wanted to go down from the premier saying championship was better league and we will win all the time!!!! Well that worked out well

Comment

I don’t disagree with that pinks were on same page. That’s why it was so odd fans saying they wanted to go down from the premier saying championship was better league and we will win all the time!!!! Well that worked out well
                                Yes i agree with you there aswell westy, would always take staying in the top league, but hate the way monies ruinned the prem, give me back football in the 80s, much more level playing field and how it should be! thats why i dont believe you have to be this great tactician in this league, just everyone on the same sheet playing for each other, a team effort and organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X