No announcement yet.

TF and the rest of the owners too soft over IH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked 2 up top and with the right system it can work especially in the championship but no system will ever work while players play in un natural position or if Jamie Mackie starts as he is not worth a place anywhere near the team. While I appreciate your blind loyalty to Holloway the results since he returned really do not lie. Di Canio never got the best results but he had us playing a style of football that made you want to go to games. Now we can 11k or so for a London derby and the actual figure was nearer 9 as season ticket holders are counted if they attend or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      I liked 2 up top and with the right system it can work especially in the championship but no system will ever work while players play in un natural position or if Jamie Mackie starts as he is not worth a place anywhere near the team. While I appreciate your blind loyalty to Holloway the results since he returned really do not lie. Di Canio never got the best results but he had us playing a style of football that made you want to go to games. Now we can 11k or so for a London derby and the actual figure was nearer 9 as season ticket holders are counted if they attend or not.
      I really have to say im baffled as im loving our midfield and the way there playing as a team together & find it hard to believe youre thinking along with others we`re not playing ok, but everyones got opinions, me personally im liking the way we`re trying to play, just abit short in a few places but hopefully time will play its part and the right ones eventually will take there spots like the midfield.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        It wasn't easy. I considered this one too:

Think this is more needed for you admins on here, these days
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Moving forwards, can we agree a fee for my service, I’m skint at the moment pinks
          Excellent

Comment

Pinkie. The midfield three are decent but lack goals, The forward line is bang average with very little imagination. We are at our most dangerous when Smith is on and it is route one football as he is a nuicance to the opposition.

Comment

Pinkie. The midfield three are decent but lack goals, The forward line is bang average with very little imagination. We are at our most dangerous when Smith is on and it is route one football as he is a nuicance to the opposition.
              don’t agree mate.
              I bet Washington imagines hitting the back of the net every once in a while, just doesn’t happen !
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Imo we are going up to Preston to get beat Freeman is going to be a big miss add to that Scowens and Luongo have been below the standards they've set for this season over the last few games , am I going to moan no but I hope we are going play four four two and stick with it , is smith the answer to our prayers Im not so sure should he take some part yes !
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-11-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

No improvement whatsoever and style of play and how they are coached is awful at best. Brentford played pass and move with lots of running off the ball. The only running we do is Mackie running around like a headless chicken.
                  That's the problem, holloway wants pass and move, but Mackie is so fast like speed gonzales, it gives an illusion like the whole team is doing it.

Comment

Yep we dont score enough, thats obvious enough and the route one bit is only at the end when everything else has failed, like always said we`re a few quality players short, but believe we can improve obviously, but good players naturally make space and create and too many times we have a few who are so static which is very frustrating to watch for me anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                      That's the problem, holloway wants pass and move, but Mackie is so fast like speed gonzales, it gives an illusion like the whole team is doing it.
                      Thing with mackie though he creates panic to the opposition every now n then with his way, admittedly not gifted but hes very good at hassling upfield, and i can see why he gets picked through that and his workrate, if you get another player in and dont get that workrate its almost like a man down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Thing with mackie though he creates panic to the opposition every now n then with his way, admittedly not gifted but hes very good at hassling upfield, and i can see why he gets picked through that and his workrate, if you get another player in and dont get that workrate its almost like a man down.
                        On the contrary Pinkie. During the break you took from the site in the last few weeks, many on here were saying it's like playing with 10 men having Mackie ON the pitch because of his consistent unforced errors and conceding of possession. We were also witnessing the likes of Freeman sometimes not passing him, knowing this fact. The far bigger problem is the formation Ollie uses and it was good to see you at least admit yesterday that if you were manager you'd also play 4-4-2 with FBs and wingers - which I think is the first time you've been seen publicly disagreeing with Ollie's approach, albeit under some considerable pressure as a lone voice. ;-)

Comment

• Or 4-5-1 which accommodates the midfield 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            It wasn't easy. I considered this one too:

Another time perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              Or 4-5-1 which accommodates the midfield 3
                              yep with 2 inside forwards like pavel and shodipo and sylla up front. let the defence defend, teams should always be built from the back. otherwise its just like keegans philosophy of simply working hard and outscoring your opponents

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                I think he's destined to see the season out myself. Don't think it will get that bad that he has to go. I just hope the board have the sense to see it ain't gonna work out and shake hands with him after the last game of the season.
                                Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Wish I had your confidence. If he stays entire season (which is likely) we have every chance of being in or around relegation places.
                                This exactly.

I don't think he will last the season though.

If QPR continue with the current form (2 wins in 14), they will be in the bottom 3 soon, and probably stay in and around the relegation places until Feb, when finally, TF will wake up from his dream that Hollowhead is doing a good job, and finally take action to sack him.

As for Hollowhead's apology, if that is apologising for his outrageous attack on long suffering fans having to watch the tripe he is serving up, than he is more deranged than ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X