TF and the rest of the owners too soft over IH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Virtually every team in the division plays like that away from home. Everyone but us of course.

If Holloway cant deal with counter-attacking football, he's in the wrong league.
    Did we lose?
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      Come off it Tarbs.
      We tried to play pass and move for a lot of the game and succeeded in parts.
      We had them on the back foot for periods but squandered at least two gilt edged opportunities, first Mackie blazed over, then Washington did the same.
      Ironically, it was the route one football at the end that got us the point but we certainly didn’t get played off the park for the entire game like some are suggesting.
      Opinions mate, me and you ain't gonna agree on what we saw the other night.

I'll own it though mate, I can't stand Holloway. I think he's an utter tool. I grew to dislike him over the course of his last stint here, I found his last few months utterly painful. I was still in the UK at the time and went to most games. And I actually think he's gotten worse since then too.

I'll stomach him until May at worst. If he's still here next season I'm really going to find something better to do with my time. Staying up late watching games and subjecting the missus to watching this sh*te every weekend. Million and 1 better things I could be doing.

I'm think I'm similar to West in that I read the tactical side of the game and it irks me when obvious tactical decisions ain't right. Once in a while you'll live with, but Ollie hardly ever gets anything right. It also irks me when I see 11 headless chickens with no game plan. I'd actually rather watch a team park the bus and get a point than run around like idiots all afternoon and lose 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Pinkie. Plan b? What the hell is our plan A? I sit every week with no width and the best cross into the box this season was Lynch v Wolves for Smith to head the winner. Dark age football and coaching to boot as shown by Bircham week in week out in the warm up.
        Well if you dont know i cannot be bothered to tell you wasting my time, if you dont know youre football now you never will 73!

Comment

73 to save me posting my reply read itsonlyagames response to tarbie!

Comment

Pinkie. Plan b? What the hell is our plan A? I sit every week with no width and the best cross into the box this season was Lynch v Wolves for Smith to head the winner. Dark age football and coaching to boot as shown by Bircham week in week out in the warm up.
            Ffs you do bug me coming out with this trollope about dark age football, youre talking utter rubbish! Stop being so obnoxious about how football should be played, almost verging on arrogrance 73!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Lazy

Comment

We arent man utd so one or two players arent so technically gifted, so not so pretty on the eye, and same goes for the way some games are in the championship! Different tactics and formations are all part of football and go way back! Not just been invented now

Comment

I do sometimes wonder if Ollie is in the right sport and should be an athletics coachinstead? Then his tactic of telling the players to just run around and hope for the best might win some medals.

Comment

Moving forwards, can we agree a fee for my service, I’m skint at the moment pinks
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Pinkie. Dark age football Watford 1980's under Graham Taylor to be exact. We huffed and puffed and they played pass and move. And for the record Pinkie it is what I have watched all season bar a few games early doors. As for not knowing football that remark should be aimed and you are the man who your hero worship as 10 months without an away win and 2 runs of six losses in the last year show that. Or are we not recognising his poor win to game ratio??

Comment

Pinkie at £30 a pop we should be entertained for 90 minutes not 90 seconds. Arrogance no just pissed off with Holloways shitty style of play for £1200 a season.

Comment

we should get the ex 2 heads of british cycling in, they would scrutinize the crap out of every detail down to hair or no hair on squad legs.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                            Moving forwards, can we agree a fee for my service, I’m skint at the moment pinks

Comment

Pinkie. Dark age football Watford 1980's under Graham Taylor to be exact. We huffed and puffed and they played pass and move. And for the record Pinkie it is what I have watched all season bar a few games early doors. As for not knowing football that remark should be aimed and you are the man who your hero worship as 10 months without an away win and 2 runs of six losses in the last year show that. Or are we not recognising his poor win to game ratio??
                              Why dont we judge him at the end of the season 73! the seasons not over yet mate and we are not in the relegation spots! as for lumping the ball into a centre forward whos good in the airs called dark ages jeez, i used to love the old two strikers uptop and as a striker, you should always have one thats good in the air, you cant pass the ball into the net all the time 73, and thats what we`ve been trying to do in that game! you need to be able to both

Comment

Why dont we judge him at the end of the season 73! the seasons not over yet mate and we are not in the relegation spots! as for lumping the ball into a centre forward whos good in the airs called dark ages jeez, i used to love the old two strikers uptop and as a striker, you should always have one thats good in the air, you cant pass the ball into the net all the time 73, and thats what we`ve been trying to do in that game! you need to be able to both
                                Don't worry Pinkie Wollie is doing his best to get us into the relegation places. Just be patient!

Comment

Working...
                                X