Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    That was the outburst of someone under pressure and not being able to cope with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
      As one of the Fans who left last night - and it is probably the only time i have done it - yes i was there at the final whistle against newcastle and every cup humiliation since day dot..i am annoyed at myself for going but more annoyed at Holloways spin on a game that up until that point had not even looked like being a draw ..he didn't have a go at the fans who leave early almost every game . it was the equivalent of a boxer being out boxed for 12 rounds landing a lucky punch then going on to claim they are the best in the world.

those Fans me included left early and 90mins is not really being classed as early would be annoyed at themselves but to then have a gloating idiot trying to ram it down their throat was not something fitting of the manager of a football club...the vitriol in the bit to camera - the i hope they don't come back .i hope they missed their bus was uncalled for.

i have been a supporter of Holloways and a lot of the flack he comes in for is unfair but on this point i struggle to find the plus side in what he did
      Have to second this because this is exactly the same for me. First time I've ever left 4 or five minutes before what I would have thought was the end and I get told not to come back again?

Well I'll turn up next home game without fail, the question is will QPR ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

And the very reason im glad hes wound you up abit, i bet you was right peeved when that second went in for us! honestly cheer up we got a great comeback last night
        Pinkie, I respect your glass half full ideology as an Ollie luvy but as you can see from my point of view there is a little more to it than just being able to ignore his ridiculous outburst at us supporters because of a flattering come back.

Comment

• Looking forward to the 'Ollie Ollie can we go home' chants every time we go behind.
          Oh and the 'i stayed till the end' tee shirts.

Comment

• We received this email from the club's press dept this morning (it's the full version of what 77 posted earlier):

"As we all know, Ollie is an emotional character and - in the heat of the moment after an enthralling local derby - clearly his emotions got the better of him last night

We would like to thank all the fans who stayed to the end and were rewarded with a dramatic finale. And the message we wanted to get across last night is please stick with us to the end to help us get everything we can out of a match

We appreciate that you are spending your hard-earned money and giving up your valued time and your support is greatly valued by the club"

Comment

• Very sad that the club have to send that out to the supporters after an employee of theirs opens his mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Very sad that the club have to send that out to the supporters after an employee of theirs opens his mouth
                They didnt have to send it out, its a polite reply to a complaint from a snowflake mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Very sad that the club have to send that out to the supporters after an employee of theirs opens his mouth
                  He is a passionate man and unfortunately this is the occasional result of that.

Let's face it most football people know what he is like and would have taken his comments with a pinch of salt.

Comment

• Very sad that some folks have come over super indignant about a genuinely passionate outburst and that the club has to apologise over a nonsense whipped up to a frenzy by a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                      Very sad that some folks have come over super indignant about a genuinely passionate outburst and that the club has to apologise over a nonsense whipped up to a frenzy by a few.

Comment

• It's nothing to do with being a snowflake, it's using the issue as a stick to beat the f acker with. If it's doesn't get shot of him, it might knock some sense into him. The handful of folk on here bigging him up seem to like s hit selections, poor performances, people being played out of position, no width in the side, endlessly walking in a Mackie blunderland, winning two out of thirteen (one of those because their goalie gave us the winner), winning only 16 out of 53 or so games, not winning away since February, staying up by the skin of our teeth last season, underperforming this, and being told to go f ack themselves by a poor manager.......

Comment

• #PaperingOverTheCracks

#DrewInSpiteOfOllieNotCosOfOllie

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                            Very sad that some folks have come over super indignant about a genuinely passionate outburst and that the club has to apologise over a nonsense whipped up to a frenzy by a few.
                            It's also pretty sad that a manager has come over super indignant about the frustration of genuinely passionate fans, causing the club to issue a half baked apology.

Comment

• Have they issued a public apology then?
                              Genuine question.

Comment

• Fans crack me up , we can spend 90 mins hurling dogs abuse ,but when a manager/player says something insulting to us ,we act like a bunch of outraged drama queens ! Not necessarily last night ,just a general comment .
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X